Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm a musician and my musician online "friend" lifemogs me so hard despite being 6 years younger than me

Yan Babayan

Yan Babayan

Self-banned
-
I envy him so much

I always thought of myself as talented in music, in fact it's the only talent that I have. But his music sounds 100% better than mine, he's 100% more talented and he recently found a musician gf. Holy fuck this is such a fucking punch to the gut, also he's from a more prosperous country than me (not exactly first world but near that), he has better looks than me, as well

I got talentmogged and lifemogged by a 15 y/o, this hurts so bad, I need to disassociate and meditate asap

My beats are better

Beats are for niggers we make art
True

There is no talent for trucel looks, I tried to make my own band or find somebody for regular rehearsals, I'm playing bass. I met two girls, but after verifying reality, they ghosted me after a few weeks after one rehearsal. Currently I have some compositions, but no one will perform that.

True

There is no talent for trucel looks, I tried to make my own band or find somebody for regular rehearsals, I'm playing bass. I met two girls, but after verifying reality, they ghosted me after a few weeks after one rehearsal. Currently I have some compositions, but no one will perform that.
Should of worn a mask and made it your image. Lookup Marshmello, Dead Mouse, etc.

Also if you want to collabro feel free to msg )) I've been hardcoping in FL Studio for 7 years (mostly experimental electronic) + just recently bought a nice kremona and learnin it. Very slow progress but I hope to be able to play something one day

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back