Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im a manlet

do not take steroids as a incel, they raise your sex drive. You will be wanting sex 24/7 and will not be able to get it, that's just torture

Don't take steroids bro.

You look like you have a mogger jaw. Another day, another user that mogs me.

goodjob wasting ur fucking time on the gym

Mogs me. Good job.

Dont be taking the gym too seriously, just lift on the side and eat whatever the fuck you want. Staying natty is cucked if you really want gains. Either way, it won't make a difference in attracting foids, as long as you lift every once in a while you'll be stronger than normies thats it
I look like I dont lift while lifting, imagine if I didnt lift

No, building muscle is impossible as a natural. The best you can hope for is a little bit of strength and frame. Gymmaxxed chads look good because they already have good frames in the first place. Hop on gear if you actually want "large muscles" but its still a waste of time in the end
Then 90% of people are losing time at gym?

Lol Same guy from org? They'll ban you here super quick

im half an inch shorter than you and its hell. i fucking hate this

It never began for us manlets

dont listen to muh muh dont take steroids

do it

start with test-e and dbol kickstart

I'm not saying you shouldn't go to the gym but if you do, then don't take it that seriously, don't spend a shit ton of time at the gym and only use free weights.

And fightmaxx join boxing or mma if you have to, its a far better cope than muh gym
90% of my gym training is free weight. I cant mmamaxx since my neck is long

Mogs me tf. You are not a 'cutecel' just because you're short.

No, building muscle is impossible as a natural. The best you can hope for is a little bit of strength and frame. Gymmaxxed chads look good because they already have good frames in the first place. Hop on gear if you actually want "large muscles" but its still a waste of time in the end
Ehhh you can do it but I don't think most people are prepared to do what it takes

Based gymcel. One of the best exercises I recommend is explosive hang high pulls with a barbell.

He's a fakecel I have pics of his face
probably 70% of this forum, a lot of people here are fine but have body dysmorphia. That's why I don't take incels who never got called ugly seriously.