Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious im a grown ass man with no chest hair.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Luminary
★★★★★
or hair on my hands.

You're not a hairy ape, good.

Me too, but body hair is overrated. I wouldn't want to be one of those sweaty hairy apes.

or hair on my hands.
1) why would you want hair on your hands, that’s stupid. You’d look bushy and gross

2) a little chest hair is good. Shows you have testosterone. Too much can be gross, just like having hair on the hands. You don’t have ANY chest hair? Your chest is like a babies ass?

1) why would you want hair on your hands, that’s stupid. You’d look bushy and gross

2) a little chest hair is good. Shows you have testosterone. Too much can be gross, just like having hair on the hands. You don’t have ANY chest hair? Your chest is like a babies ass?
look manly

yes.

I have some and obviously never had a girl tell me she likes it

I'm the same. I can barely grow body hair which makes me look like a girl.

I hate body hair on myself. I'm not masculine at all in every other aspect, except for this.
I would have appreciated hunter jaw more.

i have more hair on my ass than my chest

That's good. I have no chest or back hair. That shits nasty!

That's good. I have no chest or back hair. That shits nasty!
Asian? Native American? Mixed?

Same here. I only have hair on my legs, and that’s all.

Do you have hairy thighs/legs? How's your hairline? These zones usually indicate if you'll go bald. I have hairy chest and thighs, as well as back.... I'm NW 2