Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I’m a gigatruecel

Cayden Zhang

Cayden Zhang

Emperor of all Gigatruericecels-Mogged by Merrick
★★★★★
I have a truecel chink face
My chin is recessed
I’m 20% bf so I don’t know my jawline yet
My eye area is complete dogshit
I have an sea bulbous nose
Typical chink forward growth
Bimax Protrusion
Small gaps between teeth
All of this adds up to make me exactly a 0/10, I’d say I’m overrating myself. All these chinks traits make me an average chink, who us a 0/10. Thats why the elephant man mogs me…
And my height, frame, and dick arent good either even though their not death tier….

Pisses me off how chinks are considered normal when its a literally deformity that causes breathing problems like crouzon’s syndrome. It was over for me 40000 years ago when the ecological disaster began…

I have a truecel chink face
My chin is recessed
I’m 20% bf so I don’t know my jawline yet
My eye area is complete dogshit
I have an sea bulbous nose
Typical chink forward growth
Bimax Protrusion
Small gaps between teeth
All of this adds up to make me exactly a 0/10, I’d say I’m overrating myself. All these chinks traits make me an average chink, who us a 0/10. Thats why the elephant man mogs me…
And my height, frame, and dick arent good either even though their not death tier….

Pisses me off how chinks are considered normal when its a literally deformity that causes breathing problems like crouzon’s syndrome. It was over for me 40000 years ago when the ecological disaster began…
Chinks are imbreds

damn man :feelsbadman:

i hope you atleast have some good copes

Lose fat, then you will know for sure how truecel you actually are. Many average looking Asians are in relationships, sure its not perfect but you cannot call yourself a truecel if you are just average looking

Just kpopmaxx bro!!!

Lose fat, then you will know for sure how truecel you actually are. Many average looking Asians are in relationships, sure its not perfect but you cannot call yourself a truecel if you are just average looking
for an ASIAN in the west its beyond a death sentence… whites treat you like a cockroach spics and niggers bully you fuck being chink and fuck asian masculinity

damn man :feelsbadman:

i hope you atleast have some good copes
My cope is I can still looksmax a little and get a rhino and theres people who have it worse, but I’m still one of the truest truecels here

If every chink had forward growth and deep set eyes we’d be a chad race jfl at this bullshit and theres so many chinks who have it way worse theyre 5’4 balding and dark brown like curries there arent many things worse than being asian I’d take being white even if I were 4’11 @Vendetta

do you mog him?
asian-fat-man-blue-shirt-thinking-looking-to-copyspace-isolated-white-background-asian-fat-man-blue-shirt-thinking-179753195.jpg

But mogging another chink is like being taller than a toddler

Unlike yall whites blacks browns you guys mightve had a vhance if your childhood is different a lot of you but as a chink it was over for every one of us 40000 years ago

Mogs my turdskin Pajeet ass to hell and back

Being 5'10 automaticly disqualifing you from being a gigatrucel, are you an incel? Yes gigatrucel? No