Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm a ghost

• Thread starter Deleted member 26010
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26010

This world is rotten...
-
This is my first post. Make no mistake about it though it's completely over for me, I'm a truecel through and through. Not only am I a KHHV, I don't even have any friends since no one wants to get anywhere near me. It's brutal tbh. It's getting harder to cope every day so I decided to make a post to vent.

So I found a job recently, which even I was surprised someone would hire me. Anyways people at my job are usually polite to me, but they always maintain a distance with me like my inferior looks prevent me from being a part of their tribe. I do also get lowkey bullied sometimes with insinuated remarks, but that is to be expected so whatever.

Back to my point, when there is a discussion (job-related or not) and I try to take part in it, I am almost invariably ignored. Sometimes I will repeat the same statement or question a few times, making sure I'm loud and clear (without yelling though) and still people don't bother to answer. They act like they didn't hear anything, like I'm a ghost or something. They'll even talk over me to each other. Like wtf come on now. Sometimes I will eventually get someone to acknowledge me after persisting but I often end up giving up before because it gets ridiculous. This even happens when the person was DIRECTLY SPEAKING TO ME. The way I see it, it's a matter of respect. Talking at someone briefly here and there doesn't mean you respect them. Listening to them, on the other hand, shows you respect the person and want to hear what they have to say. People don't respect ugly though.

This is my first post. Make no mistake about it though it's completely over for me, I'm a truecel through and through. Not only am I a KHHV, I don't even have any friends since no one wants to get anywhere near me. It's brutal tbh. It's getting harder to cope every day so I decided to make a post to vent.

So I found a job recently, which even I was surprised someone would hire me. Anyways people at my job are usually polite to me, but they always maintain a distance with me like my inferior looks prevent me from being a part of their tribe. I do also get lowkey bullied sometimes with insinuated remarks, but that is to be expected so whatever.

Back to my point, when there is a discussion (job-related or not) and I try to take part in it, I am almost invariably ignored. Sometimes I will repeat the same statement or question a few times, making sure I'm loud and clear (without yelling though) and still people don't bother to answer. They act like they didn't hear anything, like I'm a ghost or something. They'll even talk over me to each other. Like wtf come on now. Sometimes I will eventually get someone to acknowledge me after persisting but I often end up giving up before because it gets ridiculous. This even happens when the person was DIRECTLY SPEAKING TO ME. The way I see it, it's a matter of respect. Talking at someone briefly here and there doesn't mean you respect them. Listening to them, on the other hand, shows you respect the person and want to hear what they have to say. People don't respect ugly though.
Brutal. I relate to this alot. I find that when I don't talk as much, it makes the things I say more noticed and respected. Maybe try that out.

Friendless khhv mogs me cause i got no job

I wish I was ignored instead of stared and pointed at, but you have some of my sympathy if you are really truecel.

Welcome to the forum. A user recently got banned for admitting to having a blowjob at 14.

Trust no one, greycel.

:feelsYall:

So I found a job recently
Mogs me
Back to my point, when there is a discussion (job-related or not) and I try to take part in it, I am almost invariably ignored. Sometimes I will repeat the same statement or question a few times, making sure I'm loud and clear (without yelling though) and still people don't bother to answer. They act like they didn't hear anything, like I'm a ghost or something. They'll even talk over me to each other.
Ask them why the fuck they're ignoring you

I guess this is an incel trait.

welcome to chads.co dont expect to relate to any fellow incel virgins here tho thats for r/inceltear
getting talked over is normal for incels i actually dont find it a big deal and dont care about it,dosent really get to me you should feel the same op. just because youre uglier dosent mean youre worth less and if those fuckers dont want to talk to you then its their problem for being ignorant. theyre not worth my attention anyway
thats how i think

I don't communicate with my coworkers at all, welcome to the forum.

Welcome boyo
welcome among yours brocel
Thanks guys

Brutal. I relate to this alot. I find that when I don't talk as much, it makes the things I say more noticed and respected. Maybe try that out.
Yeah, that's basically what I end up doing too. Not sure I get noticed or respected for it though

Mogs me

Ask them why the fuck they're ignoring you
Waste of time, they would just ignore me again or deny it

welcome to chads.co dont expect to relate to any fellow incel virgins here tho thats for r/inceltear
getting talked over is normal for incels i actually dont find it a big deal and dont care about it,dosent really get to me you should feel the same op. just because youre uglier dosent mean youre worth less and if those fuckers dont want to talk to you then its their problem for being ignorant. theyre not worth my attention anyway
thats how i think
I know you're right, I end up mostly keeping to myself anyways. But sometimes I have to interact with them for the job even though I don't want to, and being ignored still feels dismissive and insulting

Didnt read ngl but I also don't have friends

It used to happen to me a lot. I learned how to shout without losing my voice over time lol I just dont know how to impose myself to others. So if they ignore me i repeat myself but louder.

Welcome to the jungle btw

Common experience for incels. Even with my friends I often say things and get totally ignored. We have such low social value that nobody feels the need to gain any validation from us, and so they don't respond.