Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Im a chad in an incel body

Aribaa

Aribaa

Officer
★★★
I feel that im a chad stuck in an incel body. I feel that I should be given free surgery by the government.

Im an incel stuck in an incel body

Aren't we all?

We all have (unserviced) testicles and therefore testosterone as a Chad.

Looks are not an indication of testosterone levels.

Over for chadcels, it never began.

Biggest cope in all of history

im an incel in an incel body. i can't even socialize

I am a sryan Chad in a currys body

perform soul surgery

Despite the horrible treatment I have endured by foids and chads/normies throughout my life (all due to my looks, anxiety and austism) , I feel that I deserve the same respect chad does

Im Souta kun in balding ugly schizo creep body.

Im an incel in an incel body. I always lose.

I'm a truecel stuck in an Incel body.

Weak cucktears feature bait tbh. Some lazy asshat soyboy might still bite though.

I feel that im a chad stuck in an incel body. I feel that I should be given free surgery by the government.
So am I. I dominate anyone who opposes me, but because I’m not Chad, it comes off as creepy.

Somebody actually got that same thought screencapped in cucktears and it got flamed to hell.
Some dude literally he said that you would be "trans-confident" jfl

9ae877fedb74e35a219f5948203b7f04

You've got it all figured out OP

View attachment 195332

You've got it all figured out OP
Lol
Also the trans argument can be backfired at trannies themselves. If I idenitify as a cactus that doesn't fucking mean I can become one. Same with transgender faggots, their chromosomes won't change bcuz of some retarded surgery in which their cock gets mutilated to hell, they just become men turned into eldritch abominations.
But being Chad is actually possible and 100% mentally sane (unless you wanna talk about genes), due that it consists in becoming a better and prettier version of yourself not something entirely odd and different.

Unless you wanna go full retard like Michael Jackson or that rl "Ken" dude

Take some blackpills boyo :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I'm a Chad stuck in a ZettaChad's body tbh, being lusted after by over 1000 different chicks a day and earning billions of dollars from male modelling is too much, just 20 and being able to easily become a CEO would be enough.

This is actually a serious post.

I sexually identify as a main character chadlite, but I'm trapped in the incel body of a minor villain.

My heart tells me I am a heroic malik, my face tells me I'm an ugly freak, my mind tells me being alive is dumb.

I would probably function as a human with a life and a reason to go outside and try to live if my facial surgery was covered by healthcare.

Not even a loan for no-creditcels.

So u can slay 0/10 landwhales with DT high T but you choose not to?

Same, but bigots will never recognize our problem

My body is incel, my personality is incel cuz beta.