Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm a chad because I had never been rejected

Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
-
You can get rejected only if you approach :bigbrain:

If you never try you're a volcel

I've been rejected so I feel like incel

I don't have the courage yet, but I can say they don't want me by their behaviour itself, not hard
Unless you're a chad even if you suit their standards they might ignore you to boost their sense of self worth or just because of being too busy thinking about next nails color or talking with girlfriends about the last chad cock they sucked. You won't be able to say they don't want you until you try

standards they might ignore you to boost their sense of self worth
Why would they do this ?? It’s stupid and sounds like a cope for subhumans. No foid will ignore a guy she finds attractive

Why would they do this ?? It’s stupid and sounds like a cope for subhumans. No foid will ignore a guy she finds attractive
She won't perceive chadlite as equal to chad just because of considering both as sexual partners.
They expect the less good looking ones to make up for not being chads by simping. Also they can't chase any mediocre (for their standards) cock whenever chemicals click for them because they wouldn't be in power position of the ones deciding who gets to fuck

Nah. You just don’t want to believe it and it must happen at your place as well.
I've never seen it happen (even when I was going out more). I think that it might be cultural as slavfoids generally tend to expect more effort from a guy while more woke ones don't feel ashamed to show their crave for dick

They can’t resist the guys they are attracted to. At some point they will have to approach.
They can be more or less attracted. Just like you are open to fuck both fat pajeeta and Stacy, but given a choice wouldn't pick the first one

I never tried because I always knew my place in society
Try just to make sure. In worst case you'll just make a foid uncomfortable which is good

Try just to make sure. In worst case you'll just make a foid uncomfortable which is good
Nigga im retarded, i look like i have a light form of down syndrome, and foids would just laugh at me

They can be more or less attracted. Just like you are open to fuck both fat pajeeta and Stacy, but given a choice wouldn't pick the first one
You’ve got a point here boyo.

Nigga im retarded, i look like i have a light form of down syndrome, and foids would just laugh at me
Same, that's why they feel too bad for me to laugh (or they're afraid of me starting to act aggressively retarded if they're not delicate enough) B)

Let out your inner currycel