Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm a Captain Now, Just Like Luffy!

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
I'm going to the grand line (my college) so I can get the one piece (an azn gf).

This is a good point to take a break. I'll be back maybe after the midterms are over at least and when the semester is over at most.

I have to really focus on my studies and keep getting high grades so I'll be able to get a good job in Japan and betabux a Christmas Cake waifu.

I'm also going to take learning Japanese seriously while I'm gone and finally start. I'm going to ask my linguistics professor who also teaches Japanese her advice on what steps I should take for this when she has office hours.

My friends (pirate crew)

@Zaetheus
@Weed
@Void
@Unwanted
@Sparrow's Song
@SelfCrucified
@Robtical
@Ritalincel
@KV-
@Insalsa
@fukmylyf
@Incellectual
@Hunter
@Facade
@Fabio
@Ecstasy
@11gaijin
@Dekim

Sorry if you think you're part of my pirate crew and I missed you. You can hop aboard when I come back.

and Sorry if you think I have a giant ego to make this thread and mention all of you. I couldn't just leave without saying anything even if it was only for a month or two.

Posting here made me feel like a human being who belonged somewhere. I hope one day I will meet my waifu who will make me feel the same way.

Im Out

I'm going to the grand line (my college) so I can get the one piece (an azn gf).

This is a good point to take a break. I'll be back maybe after the midterms are over at least and when the semester is over at most.

I have to really focus on my studies and keep getting high grades so I'll be able to get a good job in Japan and betabux a Christmas Cake waifu.

I'm also going to take learning Japanese seriously while I'm gone and finally start. I'm going to ask my linguistics professor who also teaches Japanese her advice on what steps I should take for this when she has office hours.

My friends (pirate crew)

@Zaetheus
@Weed
@Void
@Unwanted
@Sparrow's Song
@SelfCrucified
@Robtical
@Ritalincel
@KV-
@Insalsa
@fukmylyf
@Incellectual
@Hunter
@Facade
@Fabio
@Ecstasy
@11gaijin
@Dekim

Sorry if you think you're part of my pirate crew and I missed you. You can hop aboard when I come back.

and Sorry if you think I have a giant ego to make this thread and mention all of you. I couldn't just leave without saying anything even if it was only for a month or two.

Posting here made me feel like a human being who belonged somewhere. I hope one day I will meet my waifu who will make me feel the same way.

View attachment 41213
Thanks for mentioning me in your friend list :feelsgah:

noooooooooo dont leave me niggaaaaaaaaaaaa

Have a good time at college and get good grades.

good luck btw. on nofap, college and getting your azn waifu.

Aw, first time I've been pinged in a thread :heart::heart::heart:. I have most of my AJATT shit organized, just need to start, you've inspired me. Good luck on your ventures captain

Good luck bro

Good luck , and Godspeed. Make sure u stay on nofap nigga. Real recognize real fam.:feelsbadman::feelsautistic:
F83B324A F9A7 4D41 A823 55F15B0E31C5

Good luck, but I'll miss you not gonna lie :)

Thanks bro, I will miss ya. Best of luck and hope to see you coming back strong!

I took japanese for 3 years and forgot almost anything because my stupid teacher wasted 2 of those years teaching us the weird kanji alphabet that is completely useless. Just learn the language and the hirugana and katakana alphabets, but forget the alphabet with thousands of characters.

I took japanese for 3 years and forgot almost anything because my stupid teacher wasted 2 of those years teaching us the weird kanji alphabet that is completely useless. Just learn the language and hirugana and katakana, but forget the alphabet with thousands of characters.
I highly disagree. You can't be literate in Japanese without knowing Kanji. How is he supposed to read manga or Novels? :D Kanji are omnipresent in Japan (Street signs etc)

I took japanese for 3 years and forgot almost anything because my stupid teacher wasted 2 of those years teaching us the weird kanji alphabet that is completely useless. Just learn the language and the hirugana and katakana alphabets, but forget the alphabet with thousands of characters.
Jfl at calling kanji useless.
I highly disagree. You can't be literate in Japanese without knowing Kanji. How is he supposed to read manga or Novels? :D Kanji are omnipresent in Japan (Street signs etc)
How's your AJATT experience been?

It takes up too much mental space and we have apps that can help us read those things, or he can learn the basic street signs. Manga never interested me, so maybe that's why I think kanji is useless.

Ganbatte senpai

I'm hoping you can dive face first into your Christmas cake soon, know what im saying?

Kanji is the most fun thing to learn, atleast for me and reading furigana just triggers my autism, can't stand not knowing a kanji.

Good luck Zesto, will eagerly wait for your update!:D

We should make a Zesto appreciation thread when he comes back

My friends (pirate crew)

@Zaetheus
@Weed
@Void
@Unwanted
@Sparrow's Song
@SelfCrucified
@Robtical
@Ritalincel
@KV-
@Insalsa
@fukmylyf
@Incellectual
@Hunter
@Facade
@Fabio
@Ecstasy
@11gaijin
@Dekim

View attachment 41213
Good luck bud

That's a good path to take tbhtbj good luck on that :3

Sad nigga hours

And just like that, he never signed back in again. Oh well...

damn, you will be missed. Good luck bro! :heart:

We should make a Zesto appreciation thread when he comes back
All my incel friendos disappear one after one. It's over for socialcels.

Good luck. If I was rich enough to go to college, I'd get plastic surgery instead. I recommend wearing whitey tighties with something flat stuffed in the crotch to hide the insta boners you will be getting with all those Stacys around. May the Phoenician ancestors bless your ship.

My friends (pirate crew)

@Zaetheus
@Weed
@Void
@Unwanted
@Sparrow's Song
@SelfCrucified
@Robtical
@Ritalincel
@KV-
@Insalsa
@fukmylyf
@Incellectual
@Hunter
@Facade
@Fabio
@Ecstasy
@11gaijin
@Dekim

View attachment 41213
ARe we pre or post time skip?

Either way godspeed

he hasn't been on since posting this. He truly is gone :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

>i'm not in the list