Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm a kleptomaniac

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Admiral
★★★★
Kleptomania is a mental illness apparently.

I don't have an undying, irresistible urge to steal, but I do when I need to and if I can get away with it.
I've shoplifted food and drinks from shops and still do whenever I'm broke.
Last time I shoplifted was on Thursday at WHsmiths, I stole 2 cans of monster.

I love how whenever a staff member catches you, they'll ask you if your going to pay for what you stole.
Retard, if I was gonna, I wouldn't have stolen it.
They can't do anything about it either, all they can do is call the cops.
And everyone and their dog knows that UK cops are as useful as a soft dick in a fucking contest.

I've been caught by the authorities twice and the consequences were no big deal.
I got put in a cell after being caught stealing pringles and attacked store detectives at wilko in May 2023 and I was released that same day.
Though, I had to pay a fine and take some online anger management course.

And around christmas that year, I stole playstation lights from game and tried to pawn them off at CEX for money.
They couldn't take them, so I tossed them in a bin nearby and sulked in an alleyway... then 2 county council detectives found me.
They asked me where the lights were, I lead them to them, they took it and asked for my ID to take a pic of.
I didn't attack them, that would be dumb, and honestly, I'm not a good fighter.
After I showed them my ID, they took the playstation lights, and went on their way, never saw them again.
Funnily enough, these 2 don't seem to know who I was after what I did at wilko back in may.

I don't shoplift as much as I used to, but I do when I need to.
Sometimes, I do enough stealing though.
I enjoy the thrill and excitement of it.

Last edited:
The police actually investigated a theft? That's a rare one. You're better off stealing higher value stuff if it's below £200. Same consequences stealing a mars bar as stealing a £199 jumper. I'm too much of a law abiding cuck to steal from shops.

The police actually investigated a theft? That's a rare one. You're better off stealing higher value stuff if it's below £200. Same consequences stealing a mars bar as stealing a £199 jumper.
oof

The police actually investigated a theft? That's a rare one. You're better off stealing higher value stuff if it's below £200. Same consequences stealing a mars bar as stealing a £199 jumper. I'm too much of a law abiding cuck to steal from shops.
Those county council detectives, or whatever they were, weren't necessary cops.
I think they were more like local peacekeepers or some shit, who had the authority to apprehend and arrest criminals.
I don't know the details of it.
All I know and care about, is that being a law enforcer is cucked.
When your done fighting crime, your going to go home alone and play vidya, the chad and tyrone badboy criminals are fucking sweet stacies.

Those county council detectives, or whatever they were, weren't necessary cops.
I think they were more like local peacekeepers or some shit, who had the authority to apprehend and arrest criminals.
I don't know the details of it.
All I know and care about, is that being a law enforcer is cucked.
Yeah, here in the UK the police don't really give a shit. I should steal some things tbh but you lose out on a lot of things like getting a firearms certificate.

Yeah, here in the UK the police don't really give a shit. I should steal some things tbh but you lose out on a lot of things like getting a firearms certificate.
I've heard of a shoplifting pandemic in the US and in the UK.
Also, UK cops have been cucked so hard by political correctness that they can't even do their fucking jobs.
Seriously, lots of cops where I live are short, fat old ladies.
5503378f-5f1d-4a55-8da1-454e39f7e334_text.gif

I've heard of a shoplifting pandemic in the US and in the UK.
Also, UK cops have been cucked so hard by political correctness that they can't even do their fucking jobs.
Seriously, lots of cops where I live are short, fat old ladies.
5503378f-5f1d-4a55-8da1-454e39f7e334_text.gif
If you don't really care about your future then shoplifting is a worth while crime tbh. Just make sure it's under £200 and you're dandy. If you get caught a bunch of times they might send you to community service but that gets wiped from your record at some point.

If you don't really care about your future then shoplifting is a worth while crime tbh. Just make sure it's under £200 and you're dandy. If you get caught a bunch of times they might send you to community service but that gets wiped from your record at some point.
I only really steal food honestly.
I got paid today, so I won't need to be stealing.

In the past when I actually needed money when I was broke, I would steal from game and sell what I stole at cex.
I mostly stole and sold nintendo switch controllers.
However, cex, being the dirty, stinking, rotten jews that they are, only give out like £3 pound for the controllers, while they sell them at £30!
I'm banned from game and that department store its located in.
Not that its of any loss to me, I never even go into that department store and it's closing down soon, along with the game in there.

I only really steal food honestly.
I got paid today, so I won't need to be stealing.

In the past when I actually needed money when I was broke, I would steal from game and sell what I stole at cex.
I mostly stole and sold nintendo switch controllers.
However, cex, being the dirty, stinking, rotten jews that they are, only give out like £3 pound for the controllers, while they sell them at £30!
I'm banned from game and that department store its located in.
Not that its of any loss to me, I never even go into that department store and it's closing down soon, along with the game in there.
Yeah, CEX is a complete fucking scam. How tf is game even still open? Who buys video games irl anymore?

Yeah, CEX is a complete fucking scam. How tf is game even still open? Who buys video games irl anymore?
It's main appeal is that you can pawn off you gaming crap or other electronics for cash.
Funny thing, I saw a pair of hair straighteners on display in the window of CEX once.

Cex is also on of the few shops on the high street that actually sells games without having to do so online.
There was this small game shop in town that sold and bought games, but it closed down.
HMV used to sell games, but now don't.
Instead, all they sell there are consooomer shit like funko pops, pop culture shirts and weeaboo snacks.

HMV used to sell DBZ themed canned soft drinks, I thought they were actually pretty good.
The character represented the flavours which is kinda cute.
Goku is orange, piccolo is apple and vegeta was blueberry.

Also, yeah, I stole from HMV too.

It's main appeal is that you can pawn off you gaming crap or other electronics for cash.
Funny thing, I saw a pair of hair straighteners on display in the window of CEX once.

Cex is also on of the few shops on the high street that actually sells games without having to do so online.
There was this small game shop in town that sold and bought games, but it closed down.
HMV used to sell games, but now don't.
Instead, all they sell there are consooomer shit like funko pops, pop culture shirts and weeaboo snacks.

HMV used to sell DBZ themed canned soft drinks, I thought they were actually pretty good.
The character represented the flavours which is kinda cute.
Goku is orange, piccolo is apple and vegeta was blueberry.

Also, yeah, I stole from HMV too.
I haven't been into HMV since I was a kid. All I remember were posters, dvds and vinyls. CEX sells stuff online as well but I never buy from them. Those retards stick stickers onto the art work instead of the protective cover for the game. They gave me 10p for a dvd when I was a kid as well. Fuck 'em.

I haven't been into HMV since I was a kid. All I remember were posters, dvds and vinyls. CEX sells stuff online as well but I never buy from them. Those retards stick stickers onto the art work instead of the protective cover for the game. They gave me 10p for a dvd when I was a kid as well. Fuck 'em.
I know what you mean.
HMV is one of those businesses that somehow still around despite the changing methods of how we consume and enjoy our media.
Seriously, HMV was founded as a music shop, and while it still sells CDs, I doubt anyone would even buy them.
The only thing keeping HMV alive is them selling merchandise and weeaboo food.

CDs are mostly obsolete, they'll be completely gone in a few years, most likely.
The nintendo switch uses DS style cards to contain their games, sony and microsoft might do the same with their games.
And when they do, that'll kinda signal to everybody that CDs are dead.
Dead like casettes, floppy disks and VHS tapes.

Speaking of HMV and CEX, I once to tried to sell some CD of bands I used to like at CEX.
I bought them from HMV a few years ago.
The guy at the counter laughed and told me that they don't accept music CDs anymore.

I know what you mean.
HMV is one of those businesses that somehow still around despite the changing methods of how we consume and enjoy our media.
Seriously, HMV was founded as a music shop, and while it still sells CDs, I doubt anyone would even buy them.
The only thing keeping HMV alive is them selling merchandise and weeaboo food.

CDs are mostly obsolete, they'll be completely gone in a few years, most likely.
The nintendo switch uses DS style cards to contain their games, sony and microsoft might do the same with their games.
And when they do, that'll kinda signal to everybody that CDs are dead.
Dead like casettes, floppy disks and VHS tapes.

Speaking of HMV and CEX, I once to tried to sell some CD of bands I used to like at CEX.
I bought them from HMV a few years ago.
The guy at the counter laughed and told me that they don't accept music CDs anymore.
Most places have adapted to selling merch instead of physical media. Game mostly sells merch and pokemon cards. Yeah, Nintendo will unlikely stop producing physical copies of games because Nintendo games keep value and people would buy less games if they cannot resell. I'm surprised that CEX even accept DVD/CDs anymore because of digital media. Not even my 80 year old grandparents buy DVDs anymore.

Most places have adapted to selling merch instead of physical media. Game mostly sells merch and pokemon cards. Yeah, Nintendo will unlikely stop producing physical copies of games because Nintendo games keep value and people would buy less games if they cannot resell. I'm surprised that CEX even accept DVD/CDs anymore because of digital media. Not even my 80 year old grandparents buy DVDs anymore.
TVs now are only used for gaming, pretty much.
Not for watching soaps, news or music videos, we've got the internet and online streaming for that.
It kinda surprises me that some people still even own and actually watch tv programs on tv.

If consoles do what the switch did, and make the console handheld and come with a replaceable screen, then that will speed up the death of television.
I'm not a nintendo fanboy and I don't care much for the switch, but I do admire some aspects of it.

TVs now are only used for gaming, pretty much.
Not for watching soaps, news or music videos, we've got the internet and online streaming for that.
It kinda surprises me that some people still even own and actually watch tv programs on tv.

If consoles do what the switch did, and make the console handheld and come with a replaceable screen, then that will speed up the death of television.
I'm not a nintendo fanboy and I don't care much for the switch, but I do admire some aspects of it.
Remember that most people have smart TV's so they watch netflix and other apps on the TV. I don't think TV's will stop being sold but I think TV channels will slowly start closing down as people stop watching TV. Also, remember that most TV channels are paid for by Tv licenses or "charities" aka government.

Remember that most people have smart TV's so they watch netflix and other apps on the TV. I don't think TV's will stop being sold but I think TV channels will slowly start closing down as people stop watching TV. Also, remember that most TV channels are paid for by Tv licenses or "charities" aka government.
I had to burrow a phone on wednesday and called the tv loicense jews to tell them that I don't own a tv.
They sent someone to visit my place while I was out, and he left a letter in my mailbox telling me to tell them that I need to call them or I'll get fined £1000.

I had to burrow a phone on wednesday and called the tv loicense jews to tell them that I don't own a tv.
They sent someone to visit my place while I was out, and he left a letter in my mailbox telling me to tell them that I need to call them or I'll get fined £1000.
Remember that TV license people are not allowed to enter your house. They will keep bugging you even if you don't own a TV. They kept banging on my brothers door even though he didn't even own a TV never mind watch it. They're just a bunch of thugs robbing people just like HMRC.

nice what kind of monster
1 was original, the other was nitro.

I'm no monster connoisseur, but I like the other flavours.
I like the watermelon and punch flavours the most.

For some dumb reason, there was a Lewis Hamilton sponsored monster flavour way back in 2016.

Last edited:
1 was original, the other was nitro.

I'm no monster connoisseur, but I like the other flavours.
I like the watermelon and punch flavours the most.

For some dumb reason, there was a Lewis Hamilton sponsored monster flavour way back in 2016.
Mango loko and vodka is good. Caffine buzz + alcohol.