Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im a better looking from farcel

Deleted member 347

Deleted member 347

Banned
-
Someone mentioned I look absolutely gorgeous (good looking) from far my heart sank does that mean I'm ugly I said they downplayed it and said nah

Chads co

That means you're white, tall, and have a good frame and hair.

either you are not ugly or they are lying to you, which based on your height I am leaning more towards lying. They could be mocking you or at the very least attempting to raise your self esteem (which is a sign you are ugly tbh since they wouldn't get the urge to do this if they didn't see you as unattractive). I've seen people that do that before tbh. Like they would only compliment people that they saw as unfortunate or lacking and wanted to say something nice to make them feel better (even though in the long run it just fucks the person up more since they will just think all future compliments are just lies if they find out the compliment was ingenuine). Here's an example of this logic:
watch-leak-new-see-that-sad-looking-with-the-ugly-14542972.png