Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m a 6’4 black man but i hate women…

G

grutt445

Banned
-
100% - bragging troll
I’m 25 years old and never had sex my friend recently told me about this website and that i should check it out. is it okay for me to be on here…?

It's over for Tyrone in 2022

@SlayerSlayer
@Dregster
Ban this tyrone

he probably lying

I'm currycel and even if I was 6 4 I would've ascended when I was a teenager

@SlayerSlayer
@Dregster
Ban this tyrone

he probably lying
No im not im just like you a virgin and a women hater but black with small penis i think all foids who don’t give men the sex they’re entitled to they are monsters

No im not im just like you a virgin and a women hater but black with small penis i think all foids who don’t give men the sex they’re entitled to they are monsters
Penis surgery and looksmaxxxing is your way
You belong to looksmaxx.org not here :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

I’m 25 years old and never had sex my friend recently told me about this website and that i should check it out. is it okay for me to be on here…?
well being a nigger is illegal on this forum :feelshaha: so no

dude you're 6'4? you must be lanklet

if not it truly is over for blackcels

I’m not quite sure. Do you want me to find out
Yes, we must find out who this individual is :feelswhere:

Probably another GrAYcel with barely any posts

Go on looksmaxx.org. this place ain't for you dude. I get that your trying to find others to relate to. But your not inkwell. You can still get laid. Do you have like any Autism.. mental disorders?

Go on looksmaxx.org. this place ain't for you dude. I get that your trying to find others to relate to. But your not inkwell. You can still get laid. Do you have like any Autism.. mental disorders?
he has to be a lanklet or an IT faggot

Nah man you just aint an incel. Go away man cmon.. you can get laid. Just go out there and looksmaxx and be NT. You'll be fine. Your better off than alot of us here. Women can't see your small penis. Now fuck off

i have ocd depression and asperger do those count

nah man i’m just curious on if it’s okay for me to be here
if you have our problems yes it is okay for you to be on here ig

high chance you are a troll though :feelswhat:

The absolute state of GrAYs.

am i acceptable

i would really like more people to relate to as i am starting to relate with all of you

do you have a bbc

Are you a black man interested in older white guys?

Why would someone tell you to sign up to this forum if he doesn't have an account

Elab mab

Wish I was 6'4. Definitely wouldn't want a small pp though
Check 2nd post on this thread

It's officially over for blackpilled forums jfl just nuke this soy garbage site already before foids eventually get allowed to join