Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I’m a 5’11.999” Manlet

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
If only I was born a millimeter taller, women wouldn’t be rejecting for being too short.

6 ft is the absolute minimum, foids have precision laser vision to measure if you are exactly a 6’+ tall chad.

View: https://imgur.com/a/R41ehyJ

Last edited:
Cope 6ft is still short

I've replied to a thread of this sort before... :feelssus:

"No, bro, 6'5 is actually minimum in 2022! I'm a 6'1 16-year-old and I see literal old men taller than me, it's so over for manlets like me!" :feelstastyman:

I'd honestly be fine with tallcels or other average-height incels to stay here, provided they're legitimately subhuman; the problem starts with they start claiming nonsensical drivel like the example above, and begin disrespecting actual manners by claiming they're "short" because a few 6'6 outliers passed them the other way and they're too obsessed with their height to see past that... :feelsclown:

As for the reason why, I suspect plain humblebragging, coping by saying it's actually somehow their height holding them back, or wanting to prove how "truecel" they are. :feelsjuice:

I guess that height would be 182.87 cm when 6ft was 182.88 cm.

He just like me fr

This is more about JBW than height :feelshaha:

If only I was born a millimeter taller, women wouldn’t be rejecting for being too short.

6 ft is the absolute minimum, foids have precision laser vision to measure if you are exactly a 6’+ tall chad.

View: https://imgur.com/a/R41ehyJ

Be happy with what you got, I'm 5'9 in the tallest country in the world. :cryfeels::feelsrope: