Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I’m a 5/10, 5’10 Ricecel, do I have a chance?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Am I a trucel for being sub 8, manlet ethnic?

Mogs me brutally

5'10 is decent for height.

It depends how decent ur face is. Keep in mind being ethnic takes points from ur SMV

So shitskins are just larping as rice now? Interesting new meta @shii410 @Diocel

Last edited:
5/10 and 5ft 10? Sounds like a failed normie, why dont you breed with your race.

Chance ? it depends with who.

It is brutal for the average man, so yes. Just check out /r/asianmasculinity :feelskek::feelskek:

5/10 Asian Male=2/10 White Incel

More than most of us, being 5/10 already mogs the vast majority of us. It's better to be a short 5/10 of any (non-Black) ethnicity than to be a Sub-5, I cannot stress enough how disgusted toilets are with our mère existence.

It’s over, you got to be a 6’3 white chad in 2022. :cryfeels: @PLA1092
Being a rice instantly takes off 9 points from your SMV; over! :society:

Dude stfu. I'm 5'6. I'm the one with zero chance. You're slightly taller than average height, some foids would date and fuck guys your height

Dude stfu. I'm 5'6. I'm the one with zero chance. You're slightly taller than average height, some foids would date and fuck guys your height
Sub 6’ is manlet bro.

Fucking chinks can't stop bragging

i am 5'11 pajeet in curryland, its over for me so its safe to say that you have a subhuman face like me. its over for us brother