Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I’m a 24yr old Male virgin and my girlfriend (25) is a very hyper sexual person with an extensive sexual history

The roles would never be switched, because to be like that and for the foid to not immediately monkeybranch away would mean you would be Chad; not happening, so he'll stay a bluepilled cuck and accept whatever she does in exchange for a fuck. :feelskek:

chad > incel > cuck

Cucked Af.

I legit can't tell if this is a joke, or if the nigga is dead serious.

She's going to abandon him the moment they try to have sex.
teehee :foidSoy:

You're a nice guy sweetie, but I just don't wanna fuck you even though you're my boyfriend:foidSoy:

Last edited:
teehee :foidSoy:

You're a nice guy sweetie, but I just don't wanna fuck you even though you're my boyfriend:foidSoy:
foids gonna foid

and how dafuq is a guy intimitated by a literal Slut? . He needs to know that woman dont need any Effort to get Sex . Its like saying your being Intimitated " by alot of Food you can Easily Get .

Thats kinda Retarded.

foids gonna foid

and how dafuq is a guy intimitated by a literal Slut? . He needs to know that woman dont need any Effort to get Sex . Its like saying your being Intimitated " by alot of Food you can Easily Get .

Thats kinda Retarded.
Because a woman having had lots of sex is disgusting. It's fucking gay. It's like sticking your dick in a cum sock.

Because a woman having had lots of sex is disgusting. It's fucking gay. It's like sticking your dick in a cum sock.
ofc its disgusting , but the guy Places her above himself because she has more eXpErIeNcE ( what only Means that she is able to Get FAR EASIER SEX because of her Sex ( being Woman ) )

He should just fuck her and leave to avoid being Cucked , lol