Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I’m 5’8 at 15, but haven’t grown a millimetre in over a year.

• Thread starter Deleted member 36867
  • Start date
Deleted member 36867

Deleted member 36867

Fuck biology
-
Is it over? Also I’m high T (although my face looks pretty soy:lul:) so I have a receding hairline and excessive body hair. And just an ugly face in general .

I’m 6ft 12 year old but haven’t grown since last month is it over for me bros? :(

I’m 6ft 12 year old but haven’t grown since last month is it over for me bros? :(
Even if 5’8 is good for an incel, I still have a receding hairline and a messed up face

You're not fully grown and you still a few year to squeeze several cms.
I would try to deal with norwood reaper if I were you tho.

Just what the fuck makes a 15-year-old bother with incel-communities? Just do your best to look good and hope puberty takes care of the rest. You shouldn't aspire to end up here but we'll still be here if you do.

Just what the fuck makes a 15-year-old bother with incel-communities? Just do your best to look good and hope puberty takes care of the rest. You shouldn't aspire to end up here but we'll still be here if you do.
:smonk:

If you are 15 wtf are you doing here. Go chase girls, you probably haven't got a single rejection

If you are 15 wtf are you doing here. Go chase girls, you probably haven't got a single rejection
I have been rejected by every girl I’ve asked out, and I keep my standards low. I’m literally balding at 15, how is that not an incel trait?

Nah, it's very easy to get rejections since elementary school. An "ew" or similar reaction by a foid being assigned to work with you is an example of a rejection. But at 15, looks will still change so there is hope.

Nah, it's very easy to get rejections since elementary school. An "ew" or similar reaction by a foid being assigned to work with you is an example of a rejection. But at 15, looks will still change so there is hope.
Will my hair grow back? will my nose get smaller? Will my skull shape change? :lul:

Those aren't real rejections. Everyone here has had those kind of rejections. If you are 15 you barely know how to talk to girls, let alone trying to flirt, so it just seems lazy to me to call yourself an incel already

It’s over for us fifteenyearoldcels

Your not incel till your above 25

Is it over? Also I’m high T (although my face looks pretty soy:lul:) so I have a receding hairline and excessive body hair. And just an ugly face in general .
>5'8"
Over, just on this alone.

Hit the gym and/or play basketball, you still have the chance to influence how your body will grow. Monitor the shit you eat, go outside daily and don't bother asking women out until you're around 18 because they have a tendency to mostly go for older men. The foids your age are lusting over 18-19+ yr olds rn.

Well. It seems to be over then. I feel sorry for you. I mean, if you're not mistaken and haven't literally grown an inch since you were a year younger, then your growth plates are closed.
I stopped growing at 14. At 15, I noticed I hadn't grown an inch since I was 14.

Last edited:
im only 6'5 at 8 beyond over 4 me ngl
The problem with such guys is that we can't really say if they're accurate about their observations about their height changes or not.
If you're under 5'11 and have really stopped growing, then it doesn't matter how old you are, whether 10, 12 or 15, tbh.

Last edited:
You already heightmog me and still have another 10 years of growing to do, you'll ascend in a few years

You already heightmog me and still have another 10 years of growing to do, you'll ascend in a few years
Most people aren't growing after 18 though. Those who're still growing after 20 are outliers.

Brooo. I'm only 6ft at 14 and I have been rejected by two girls in the past year. It is actually so fucking over for us oldcels

im 5'5 at 15 and havent grown in over 2 years lol. instead of growing during puberty i stopped growing xd

I'm 16 and 5'8 or 5'9 depending on the time of a day, i hope i'll grow above Manlet height:feelsokman:

im 5'5 and 22 mogs me hard :feelsrope:

Ur under 6ft and inches is not even double digits. Pray you grow

Ah. That's lovely. At the age of 15, I was 5'2. By the age of 16, I reached my permanent height of 5'3. I am 23+ now.

Ah. That's lovely. At the age of 15, I was 5'2. By the age of 16, I reached my permanent height of 5'3. I am 23+ now.
Damn bro, brutal if not a LARP, stay strong.

Lol at this gatekeeping. I knew it was over for me at 15, him being 15 doesn’t automatically make him a chad, he is a manlet like myself. He isn’t gonna grow into some slayer, you can tell your fate from as soon as school starts.

Lol at this gatekeeping. I knew it was over for me at 15, him being 15 doesn’t automatically make him a chad, he is a manlet like myself. He isn’t gonna grow into some slayer, you can tell your fate from as soon as school starts.
That's a self fulfilling prophecy. At 15 your brain isnt even fully matured yet. Being on an incel forum at that age inhibits you from being social. You should end up here when it's over and you have no energy left to go on

That's a self fulfilling prophecy. At 15 your brain isnt even fully matured yet. Being on an incel forum at that age inhibits you from being social. You should end up here when it's over and you have no energy left to go on
If you’re not already social at 15 it’s over. At 15 I had a loser friend group who ditched me, I haven’t had friends since then, now I’m posting on an incel forum.

Ik 5’8 wouldn’t usually be considered manlet tier by incels, 80 percent of the boys in my grade are 6” +

I squeezed out a few more centimeters during age 17-18, maybe I can even grow another 1-3 if I'm lucky. Keep your hopes up it's not over yet. :whitepill:

Ik 5’8 wouldn’t usually be considered manlet tier by incels, 80 percent of the boys in my grade are 6” +
I was 5’3 at 15, that alone made me realise it was so fucking over. Putting an age limit on inceldom is stupid.

It's over for you for many other reasons.

You're an NPC. :feelshaha:

If you’re not already social at 15 it’s over. At 15 I had a loser friend group who ditched me, I haven’t had friends since then, now I’m posting on an incel forum.
Thats not true in my case. At 15 I was too afraid to talk with girls but I praticed for years and I read books about pickup, selfhelp, body language etc. And over the years I learned more how to carry myself in social interactions and discovered my own style of flirting with girls... despite getting always rejected eventually. I see it around me too. People that were weird at 15 grow into themselves and become much more sociable when they're older. Most normies become narcissists but still... your brain needs time to develop and you need experience

Thats not true in my case. At 15 I was too afraid to talk with girls but I praticed for years and I read books about pickup, selfhelp, body language etc. And over the years I learned more how to carry myself in social interactions and discovered my own style of flirting with girls... despite getting always rejected eventually. I see it around me too. People that were weird at 15 grow into themselves and become much more sociable when they're older. Most normies become narcissists but still... your brain needs time to develop and you need experience
And it did nothing for you. At 15 I was 5’3 and had to move to a new school where I knew no one. It never began for me, saying different would be bluepilled trash. The only things a 15 year old has to do to know if he’s an incel or not is to measure himself and check his status in school.

And it did nothing for you. At 15 I was 5’3 and had to move to a new school where I knew no one. It never began for me, saying different would be bluepilled trash. The only things a 15 year old has to do to know if he’s an incel or not is to measure himself and check his status in school.
If I lurked on an incel forum when I was 15 I probably wouldnt even be motivated enough to finish highschool and get a university degree, I would probably be a neet and ldar

15 year olds have no business on this site

If I lurked on an incel forum when I was 15 I probably wouldnt even be motivated enough to finish highschool and get a university degree, I would probably be a neet and ldar
That’s my situation. I don’t wanna go to college or be a wagie like my parents want me to, the blackpill has made me want to become a full time NEET as soon as school ends as I can’t take any more of this shit life.
Check your growth plates, if they’re open get out of here, if they’re closed, you can stay
I’m 17 and mines are closed so I’m chilling here:feelscomfy:
I’m also 5’8
I’m 17 and my growth plates are also closed, it’s over for both of us.

TEENS DO NOT BELONG HERE

That’s my situation. I don’t wanna go to college or be a wagie like my parents want me to, the blackpill has made me want to become a full time NEET as soon as school ends as I can’t take any more of this shit life.

I’m 17 and my growth plates are also closed, it’s over for both of us.
lmao see that's why you shouldn't be on an incel forum at that age if you can't think for yourself and are so impressionable

you're joking but I legit stopped growing at 14 and am still a manlet
just

lmao see that's why you shouldn't be on an incel forum at that age if you can't think for yourself and are so impressionable
I was already thinking of it, but this confirmed it for me.
Me and you both:feelsrope:
You height mog me but doesn't mean much, we are both equally fucked.

I was already thinking of it, but this confirmed it for me.

You height mog me but doesn't mean much, we are both equally fucked.
Don't become a neet man, that will be the biggest mistake you make in your life

Don't become a neet man, that will be the biggest mistake you make in your life
I'm not gonna wagie after missing out on literally everything, that would just be adding salt to the wound.

i'm 5'6 and 15, stfu

I'm not gonna wagie after missing out on literally everything, that would just be adding salt to the wound.
You are adding salt to your wounds if you arent able to buy nice food for yourself, no stuff, and dont have enough money for holidays. You'll be miserable

You'll end up addicted to smoking weed and alcohol to cope. It happened with my brother as well

Maybe the chances of getting a girl are small for you, but if you neet they reduce to 0