Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

im 5'7 120lbs

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
Is there any hope for me to get a girlfriend? Girls only like dom masc guys. I'm a skinny beta. Even to be a beta provider you need a dadbod or at least fat. It's like I am the most subhuman of subhumans.

This post reminded me of ER When he went on bb.com
And asked why he can't get a gf and got replied back with 5"9 135lbs.
It's over for manlets.

Okay and why can't you eat more and work out?

time for extreme measure

google GOMAD
(Gallon Of Milk A Day)

Same stats here bro. And I'm telling you IT'S FUCKING OVER.

I am 5'8 and I weigh 110 pounds lol

Facade said:
I am 5'8 and I weigh 110 pounds lol

how old are you? That is fine if you're a teenager but I'm 24.

imbored21 said:

He's well underweight, even medically speaking I think.

Tbh I'm gonna cut down to 110lbs myself. That'll get me the lowest bodyfat percentage I can without running the risk of killing myself. If my face doesn't lean out then I'll really know it's over as I'm still a fat faced fuck even at my current weight.

imbored21 said:

itsOVER said:
He's well underweight, even medically speaking I think.

Tbh I'm gonna cut down to 110lbs myself. That'll get me the lowest bodyfat percentage I can without running the risk of killing myself. If my face doesn't lean out then I'll really know it's over as I'm still a fat faced fuck even at my current weight.

My metabolism is quite high. I am eating a lot of food and as much as I want

Facade said:

Envy you, I cut from 71kg to 55kg by sticking to a 800 calorie a day keto diet.

Oh well just 5kg more to go then I'll be able to post here and confirm to you losing weight is a cope, if you don't have slayer bones it's fucking over and if you had slayer bones they'd show through the fat anyway.

youd have to betabux or get famous. apart from that its ovER

itsOVER said:
Envy you, I cut from 71kg to 55kg by sticking to a 800 calorie a day keto diet.

Oh well just 5kg more to go then I'll be able to post here and confirm to you losing weight is a cope, if you don't have slayer bones it's fucking over and if you had slayer bones they'd show through the fat anyway.

My facial bone structure is not even bad ( At least normie tier) The only thing that ruins my face is my acne. I hope it goes away when my delayed puberty is finally over

10.jpg

I'm about the same weight, I just can't afford to eat more and I fucking hate milk.

Go to the gym and eat phaggot

Nautica1983 said:
Go to the gym and eat phaggot

F A C E

Putting on more weight might make his face fatter, so it likely wouldn't help at all. Actually it'd make his situation worse.

If you have a BMW and a 9mm it can help a lot.

Facade said:

>My metabolism is quite high. I am eating a lot of food and as much as I want

this triggered me

if u cant understand u are UNDER EATING then its over for u, skinny autists who brag about 'how much i eat' are cancer

VLÖ said:
eating costs money man.

True. It's over for poorcels

itsOVER said:
F A C E

Putting on more weight might make his face fatter, so it likely wouldn't help at all. Actually it'd make his situation worse.
You have to bulk than cut down to a lower weight after having built some decent muscle. If he's already ugly now he has nothing to lose. At 5'7 he should try to get into the 150-170 range.

Nautica1983 said:
VLÖ said:
eating costs money man.
True. It's over for poorcels

itsOVER said:
F A C E
You have to bulk than cut down to a lower weight after having built some decent muscle. If he's already ugly now he has nothing to lose. At 5'7 he should try to get into the 150-170 range.

Rather cut to 110lbs tbh and only then bulk up. Bulking now with still excess fat runs the risk of losing the muscle back when you cut.

Gym is cope anyway though tbh. And eating to build muscle costs a ton of money too.

cope models at ur heightweight could slay

If it's any consolation I was like that when younger but I was able to gain weight. I didn't lift or anything, just had more appetite and ate more, especially fatty foods.

FeminismsCancer said:
If it's any consolation I was like that when younger but I was able to gain weight. I didn't lift or anything, just had more appetite and ate more, especially fatty foods.

i eat fast food every meal.

imbored21 said:
i eat fast food every meal.

The quantity matters too.

FeminismsCancer said:
The quantity matters too.

2500 calories a day. I know that isn't a lot but it should be enough to be a decent size no?

imbored21 said:
2500 calories a day. I know that isn't a lot but it should be enough to be a decent size no?

WOW, just WOW. then idk but there's something wrong with your metabolism.
The thing I should add is that I went through a phase of low calorie diet because I lived on a dollar a day in India for a few years (came back 47 Kg, almost Auschwitz thin) and because my body probably went into survival mode I started to put up weight much more easily after my return until I gained more than 50% on top of that lowest weight and am now slightly overweight.

Just gymcel like, hard.

imbored21 said:
i can do 14 pullups. Still smaller than most girls.

You need to eat as well. Put on weight for muscle.

oilonthe-Rose said:
You need to eat as well. Put on weight for muscle.

i eat 2500 calories a day. That's more than most girls and I"m still smaller than them.

I used to be 6'1" 130 and now I'm 160. You can change :)

Are you anorexic?

fuck my nigga I was 5'9 140 at 15

Is being 5'10 @ 160 too skinny?

itsOVER said:
Rather cut to 110lbs tbh and only then bulk up. Bulking now with still excess fat runs the risk of losing the muscle back when you cut.

Gym is cope anyway though tbh. And eating to build muscle costs a ton of money too.

That depends. Is op in college?live with parents, live on his own? have a job? Theirs cheap bulking tutorials on YouTube lf he dosent have money, and at his weight 2500 Cal's should be enough to bulk him up 10-15lbs which isn't that hard to consume in one day.

imbored21 said:
idk here are my pictures

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Dude, you have a decently wide frame, you could build a good physique if you start lifting.

Better to be skinny than fat

imbored21 said:
idk here are my pictures

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

So just slim then. You have an adequate frame, so I believe with some work and effort you could gain muscle mass.

If you are under 180 lbs rope it. You are either too short or too skinny.