Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "I’m 4ft 7 and have no arms – dating is a nightmare, I never know if men are genuinely interested in me"

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I've been wanting to share this one since March 2023 but never took the time, here is a story:

https://www.the-sun.com/lifestyle/7692913/makeup-artist-petite-dating-scotland-disability/

"But one thing that does infuriate the Paisley-based influencer is the amount of fellas who fetishise her and act differently than they would around other women.

The TikTok star lost both arms after developing amniotic band syndrome in the womb and battles functional neurological disorder as well as contending with other health issues like a clubbed foot, bowed bones and hypoglycaemia.

But the aspiring actress insists the worst thing someone can do is assume she needs a knight in shining armour just because she looks different."

So because of her severe handicap men fetishise her and she just has too many men constantly wanting to date her and fuck her.

“You see pals having five boyfriends and all these different partners and you wonder if you’re too picky."

All her friends are polyandrous, the average British toilet has 5 boyfriends in her polycule in 2023. :society: :society: :society: Clown world.

“They get offended because a disabled girl just rejected them, how bad is that?

“In certain nightclubs where anyone can get in, you do get a lot of people who come up to you"

TL;DR - 4'7 toilet with no arms is drowning in male attention and is complaining about too many men having a fetish for her.

Not even a Chad has this many options, remember Chad still has to work for it, even if he gets massive discounts. This toilet is so picky she complains about it to international news organisations.

She should NEVER EVER have a son, we should pass a law that would prohibit her from carrying male fetuses.

4'7 manlet that's in perfect health and bodily condition with all his limbs attached:
I Want To Die Kill Me GIF by Film Riot

5'11 manlets are already doing this, heck 6'2 manlets are. Anything under 6'3 is ovER. Meanwhile a toilet can literally get height-mogged by a 9 year old. :society: :society: :society:

Its impossible for foids to be incel even when theyre dead. somebody would still wanna fuck their corpse

That’s objectively the issue here. I have seen a disabled foid who looks way worse have a boyfriend.

Exactly, her only issue is being picky. She is literally just using her height and disability as an excuse. For men this isn't an excuse, these are also romantic handicaps, but for toilets this literally doesn't matter. The only limiting factor is herself.

Holy shit. This story is monument to foid privilege. This girl is barely human and still has men interested in her. Instead, she uses it to play victim.

Has more SMV than this whole forum

literal incelfuel, if I was normie and so this why would you even bother, how the fuck is this fair when you have less smv the dwarf nugget of a woman. Also the audacity to seethe about fetish, she is so entitled that she expects niggas attacked to bitches with two hands to fucker her

TL;DR - 4'7 toilet with no arms is drowning in male attention and is complaining about too many men having a fetish for her.

Her looksmatch posts here or he is in denail on reddit.

Jfl at society 30-40 years from now, when Inceldom becomes wide spread, how many man will work hard and be creative to maintain society.

I saw the historian whatifalthis on youtube says that Europeans advanced rapidly because of dating, wHich MotIvAt3d man to work harder to get w0men, compared to othet societys that arranged marriaged people lolol. Thats a lie, Europe did arrange marriges, because of it society advances, it frees mans mind from the thought of getting w0men, letting him focus on building and maintining society.

Now that most man will be horny Incel, society will nose dive.

Last edited:
I saw the historian whatifalthis on youtube says that Europeans advanced rapidly because of dating, wHich MotIvAt3d man to work harder to get w0men, compared to othet societys that arranged marriaged people lolol. Thats a lie, Europe did arrange marriges, because of it society advances, it frees mans mind from the thought of getting w0men, letting him focus on building and maintining society.
in the middle ages, women were used mainly as alliance tools. You marry your daughter (14) off to a strong neighbor (34) and you promised to help each other in times of war or whatever. Nobody was "motivated" to work harder for women lmfao

>Foids have infinite attention from men
Wow...

Gondola build

in the middle ages, women were used mainly as alliance tools. You marry your daughter (14) off to a strong neighbor (34) and you promised to help each other in times of war or whatever. Nobody was "motivated" to work harder for women lmfao
Thats what I say lolololol. But some say otherwise, I believe that monogomy and arranged marriges its was pushed the success of the west, along side christinity and masculinity.

I've been wanting to share this one since March 2023 but never took the time, here is a story:

https://www.the-sun.com/lifestyle/7692913/makeup-artist-petite-dating-scotland-disability/

View attachment 934648

"But one thing that does infuriate the Paisley-based influencer is the amount of fellas who fetishise her and act differently than they would around other women.

The TikTok star lost both arms after developing amniotic band syndrome in the womb and battles functional neurological disorder as well as contending with other health issues like a clubbed foot, bowed bones and hypoglycaemia.

But the aspiring actress insists the worst thing someone can do is assume she needs a knight in shining armour just because she looks different."

So because of her severe handicap men fetishise her and she just has too many men constantly wanting to date her and fuck her.

“You see pals having five boyfriends and all these different partners and you wonder if you’re too picky."

All her friends are polyandrous, the average British toilet has 5 boyfriends in her polycule in 2023. :society: :society: :society: Clown world.

“In certain nightclubs where anyone can get in, you do get a lot of people who come up to you"

Yike.

"Being too picky" is her issue.

View attachment 934648

Yike.

"Being too picky" is her issue.

She has no arms. She can never truly enjoy life.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back