Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I'm 30 but if I had hair I could look like 20

RicaGames

RicaGames

I have no hair in my head and I'm autistic
★★★★★

that's a giant SMV boost. he literally turned into a light pretty boy.
loosing hair is really catastrophic and i am starting to bald like crazy since most of my family have suffered from this, hair is life and if you don't have hair you don't have a life

View: https://voca.ro/1nuHcum4vHle

I'm NW3 and could fit two giza pyramids in my hairline holes

Whats a good haircut for someone who is balding, and has a big round head like mr mackey from south park (me)

View attachment 773086
Barbercels
Usually NTs look happy and don't have that cold dead look. His eyes keep shifting around and it looks emotionless. I do this without realizing as well. But he's normie looking so he probably gets a pass.
He isn't ugly so I don't think his life is that bad.

Ice Cube Movie GIF

the barber looks like he's being held at gunpoint

That’s why I tell all to do Everything to keep your hair

We got things like nuclear bombs, spaceships to goto mars, and self driving cars in the making.

Yet no idea how to solve male pattern baldness. Fucking clown world.

Im sure there is already a cure for it but why give it to people when you can make them spend on hair transplant, minoxodil, finastride, bunch of other shitty drugs and products that will fuck them over. :feelsrope:

Damn, he balded pretty early. That’s gotta be depressing as fuck

Whats a good haircut for someone who is balding, and has a big round head like mr mackey from south park (me)
I grow the top longer and brush it forward so it covers the corners of my hairline and I keep the back and sides short. Once you enter the NW3.5+ stage there is no hiding it.

Imagine the sweat

Balding is the worst thing that can happen to a human male. When it gets really bad I'm roping inmediately

I have hair and look 30 in my 20's

Male baldness is proof there is no god. There is no point to it, no advantage. It's your body deciding you're not going to reproduce. It's almost am inner call to suicide.

And it's passed down from the mother.

Last edited:
I highly doubt it. Jbs are incredibly good at telling your real age.

that's a giant SMV boost. he literally turned into a light pretty boy.
loosing hair is really catastrophic and i am starting to bald like crazy since most of my family have suffered from this, hair is life and if you don't have hair you don't have a life

View: https://voca.ro/1nuHcum4vHle

I will 100% get hair transplant I am already a manlet and I hate the just shave it bro soys so fucking much I wouldn't mind losing a lot of hair in 50s-60s though

HAIR IS LIFE, YOUNG AND HEALTHY LOOKING IS THE WAY

Balding is the worst thing that can happen to a human male. When it gets really bad I'm roping inmediately
Have you tried finasteride or minoxidil? finasteride helped me maintain my hairline but some people do get side effects.

Have you tried finasteride or minoxidil? finasteride helped me maintain my hairline but some people do get side effects.
Might try when I start showing serious signs of balding