Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm 28 and make $43,000 a year

allDead

allDead

Silver
-
I also sleep on a futon in my mom's living room. Rope fucking when. Please god bring the lightning.

You are fine, 70% of the world makes less than 10 dolars a day

I make $0 annually because I am a retarted unmotivated NEET

That’s not bad actually. I make more but am older than you.

I also sleep on a futon in my mom's living room. Rope fucking when. Please god bring the lightning.
it's beyond over for u.

You can't rent? You live in a big city with ridiculously high rent prices, perhaps?

That's ok. The average pay for a guy is about 39k so you're actually above average. I'm 26 and make 63k :feelzez:

$43,000 a year is nothing. My mom always tells me that I need to earn at least $90,000 a year to be taken seriously.

Stay with your mom and save that money up

$43,000 a year is nothing. My mom always tells me that I need to earn at least $90,000 a year to be taken seriously.
in most cities it is minimum wage tier money not even enough for a studio. over for us non richcels

I made 40k Canadian last year. I'm in my 30s and it's the most I've ever made in a year.:feelsrope::feelsrope:

Do you have decent size yard? You could build a room/small house for yourself.

You should be able to invest ten grand a year.

In ten years, you could potentially retire

You can't rent? You live in a big city with ridiculously high rent prices, perhaps?
Why should he, if he's able to stay at home? Rent is a vortex of money. Penny pinch and invest. In 10-15 years when you're income and wealth grow (or whenever you have the down payment capital and are able to cover the mortgage payments), buy rental property and laugh all the way to the bank.

I make $0 annually because I am a retarted unmotivated NEET
Get some government benefits,like for mental illness or some shit,leeching off scumsciety and normie scum is a little revenge for me.

Mogs me but.im.neet

Yep, a foid friend of mine has a Master's degree and works at a research company with only Masters of Science and PhD employees, yet she lives in a tiny apartment with no kitchen. Big cities are hell.

Remember that if a foid is unimpressed by a non-Chad's living conditions that she will not even consider going further with him. Heck even Chad can't afford to be poor for anything other than casual sex. :blackpill:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

I guess we are talking about before tax, right? Bc 43 k$ after tax is way above average

You need to earn double your age or at least close to it at least some dude was on a video saying that….

Get some government benefits,like for mental illness or some shit,leeching off scumsciety and normie scum is a little revenge for me.
You have to have been employed to claim unemployment benefits. I’ve never had a job before. I also have never gotten an official mental illness diagnosis on my record but I am currently in the process of attempting to see a (((psychiatrist))(

a foid friend of mine
:feelsseriously: If she's a friend of yours, why do you feel the need to use the derogative term "foid" to refer to her?

Are you just trying to fit in this forum or something? Don't. Be yourself. I, for one, never use this term. I don't see the point.

Why should he, if he's able to stay at home? Rent is a vortex of money. Penny pinch and invest. In 10-15 years when you're income and wealth grow (or whenever you have the down payment capital and are able to cover the mortgage payments), buy rental property and laugh all the way to the bank.
Fair point.