Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Im 27 KHHV, never had a GF and im doing absolutely nothing to change it JFL

NotoriousLoser

NotoriousLoser

Recruit
★★★★★
I sometimes read posts from people here who are still hoping to find a girlfriend. They still work hard, do looksmaxxing, go out, create Tinder profiles, meet new people and in the end they still fail miserably. I wouldn't even have the strength for it, just no desire. I've never created a dating profile simply because I don't have the motivation or energy to do so(too ugly). Im just working and rotting at home all the time, nothing else. How the fck can you have motivation and hope even though you already ended up in this forum? Being on this forum and hoping for a girlfriend is like being on death row and hoping to get out alive. Everyone who still has hope should piss off this forum, quite simply. There is NO HOPE for ANYONE in THIS FORUM. We will never have SEX, we will never have a GIRLFRIEND/WIFE, never have children, we will never HAVE ANYTHING in THIS LIFE. This is the FINAL STATION before DEATH. This is where we will rot until our last breath, know that or just fck off man.

fuck it. no pussy no work :feelshaha:

No bro, there is still hope, just take a shower, get a haircut and respect women bro

Water, idc as much for not having a gf because I've always found all these things couples do as annoying. The only reason to get a gf is to have access to her body

K
ic
ok GrAYcel

So you're volcel, not incel. Thanks for letting us know.
This is the average "incel" in 2023 ... absolutely pathetic.

I sometimes read posts from people here who are still hoping to find a girlfriend. They still work hard, do looksmaxxing, go out, create Tinder profiles, meet new people and in the end they still fail miserably. I wouldn't even have the strength for it, just no desire. I've never created a dating profile simply because I don't have the motivation or energy to do so(too ugly). Im just working and rotting at home all the time, nothing else. How the fck can you have motivation and hope even though you already ended up in this forum? Being on this forum and hoping for a girlfriend is like being on death row and hoping to get out alive. Everyone who still has hope should piss off this forum, quite simply. There is NO HOPE for ANYONE in THIS FORUM. We will never have SEX, we will never have a GIRLFRIEND/WIFE, never have children, we will never HAVE ANYTHING in THIS LIFE. This is the FINAL STATION before DEATH. This is where we will rot until our last breath, know that or just fck off man.
Yeah, but have you at least approached women before? If not, how can you be sure you're incel?

Hope being the last to perish is s true saying I guess. Must be an ingrained defense mechanism.

Hope being the last to perish is s true saying I guess. Must be an ingrained defense mechanism.
It's funny how I rationally kill all hope everyday by reasoning through my situation.

But then the next morning I have some geomaxing hopes again lmao

It's like a parasite that I can't fully remove from my brain. I unconsciously need some hope, otherwise my body won't be able to move.

OP is invisible to most women since he doesn’t know if he’s attractive or even normie in looks

Same buddy boyo

I dont go anwyhere just rot at home and its over

but you are wrong about this forum, there is a lot of people who are fake here and not real incels they just post here to feel better .

image-2023-04-27t205731-123-jpg.745575

I am 37 and i cling to 0.5% of hope (my estimation) of finding someone. I have a high libido, summer is approaching and it will be hell for us.

I am 37 and i cling to 0.5% of hope (my estimation) of finding someone. I have a high libido, summer is approaching and it will be hell for us.
YES. IT’S HELL WHEN THE BITCHES BE SHOWING OFF THERE MEATY BODIES DRESSING UP LIKE HOES. When they wear small shorts and you just see their delicious thighs just jiggling around or their delicious titties jiggling around. Whenever I witness that it just hurts more knowing that my caveman looking face will never be able to even get my hands on their delicious bodies. I’m such a sex fiend but I can’t help it.