Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm 27 but only attracted to teen girls.

• Thread starter Deleted member 5089
  • Start date
I would rather fuck Jennifer Aniston (who recently had joined the club of pentagenarians) than an obese 16 year old virgin. Not keen on searching for any prime pussy under several layers of fat tbh.

i'm just not attracted to girls my own age. Even those that are maybe two or three years younger. I've never had a teen relationship, so this is killing me. No matter how hard I want to move forward, I just can't cope with this. Is this even normal? I'm not saying I have a chance with pretty girls my age, it's just that somehow I only value teenage type of relationship.

You fucking pedophile.

https://teengallery.com/resized/JBGf634bkw8tq.jpg

You need help.

https://teengallery.com/resized/JBGwj415hvg87.jpg

Why the hell would you want a prime, youthful teen when you could date a real woman with EXPERIENCE??!! Women don't peak until 42. The more sexual partners a woman has had, the more ready she is to love you. She's had 23 chads and realized they weren't for her, now she wants you. And she doesn't look like a child now. That would be creepy. A 27 yo woman has nice crows feet and nasolabial folds developing. If you're lucky, she might have some forehead wrinkles to show you her wisdom.

TLDR: Stop being creepy and date women with experience and aged skin.

You fucking pedophile.

https://teengallery.com/resized/JBGf634bkw8tq.jpg

You need help.

https://teengallery.com/resized/JBGwj415hvg87.jpg

Why the hell would you want a prime, youthful teen when you could date a real woman with EXPERIENCE??!! Women don't peak until 42. The more sexual partners a woman has had, the more ready she is to love you. She's had 23 chads and realized they weren't for her, now she wants you. And she doesn't look like a child now. That would be creepy. A 27 yo woman has nice crows feet and nasolabial folds developing. If you're lucky, she might have some forehead wrinkles to show you her wisdom.

TLDR: Stop being creepy and date women with experience and aged skin.
lmao

Age of consent should be lowered to 14. Especially nowdays when most women finish puberty by 15-16 years old

Same, but I'm going on 19 soon. I love teen girls, not their personalities but they're sexy as fuck.

I'd DESTROY an 18 year old pussy.

Same, but I'm going on 19 soon. I love teen girls, not their personalities but they're sexy as fuck.

Completely and entirely normal. Nearly everyone else does too, particularly at 19. The people who say otherwise are liars or delusional. It's not pedophilia or even seriously actually hebephilia, with pedophilia being attraction to prepubescents and hebephilia being attraction to super underdeveloped pubescents. The liars oftentimes say it is pedophilia or otherwise they will say it is hebephilia, but they are wrong in both cases -- it's just normal.

Technically it's called nonexclusive ephebophilia, but the large majority (~80%) of males are nonexclusive ephebophiles. The 20% who aren't (the bulk of which are exclusive teliophiles having attraction only to ~16+ or ~17+ year olds -- with minorities of them being exclusive hebephiles, pedophiles, or other such things, who are more likely to be aware of this) oftentimes don't realize that they are actually abnormal, seeing as the feminist rhetoric pretends as if they are the only normal males, and nearly all females buy into it. So, nearly 100% of females and nearly 20% of males think it is abnormal, but it's actually normal as about 80% of males feel the same way.

Last edited:
12-17 are the most fuckable. I'd give everything to marry a young foid. Old women and non virgins are gross.

Completely and entirely normal. Nearly everyone else does too, particularly at 19. The people who say otherwise are liars or delusional. It's not pedophilia or even seriously actually hebephilia, with pedophilia being attraction to prepubescents and hebephilia being attraction to super underdeveloped pubescents. The liars oftentimes say it is pedophilia or otherwise they will say it is hebephilia, but they are wrong in both cases -- it's just normal.

Technically it's called nonexclusive ephebophilia, but the large majority (~80%) of males are nonexclusive ephebophiles. The 20% who aren't (the bulk of which are exclusive teliophiles having attraction only to ~16+ or ~17+ year olds -- with minorities of them being exclusive hebephiles, pedophiles, or other such things, who are more likely to be aware of this) oftentimes don't realize that they are actually abnormal, seeing as the feminist rhetoric pretends as if they are the only normal males, and nearly all females buy into it. So, nearly 100% of females and nearly 20% of males think it is abnormal, but it's actually normal as about 80% of males feel the same way.
That's what I thought tbh. There's no way that there are men out there who could resist teen girls.

I'm 27 as well. All the foids i see in their teens are thicc with boobs and nice faces. Foids around my age however look like tired low energy, old foids in their late 30s. I understand you bro.

Perfectly normal

A females prime is from 15-24. After that they generally go to shit