Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm 27 and still want to hang out with teenagers

• Thread starter Deleted member 5089
  • Start date
Deleted member 5089

Deleted member 5089

NBK
-
I'm simply not interested in older people. I love teenage world, teenage energy. Not only in relationships, but in everything, including friendship. I don't give a fuck about mature things, I still play video-games and want to hang out in malls and parks. But instead of having that kind of life, I'm old as fuck and rot alone. There is no justice in this cruel, twisted world. I just want to kill everything, every living being. Non-existence is much better than this torture.

Hang out near schools and try to befriend some teenagers

I can't imagine being with a girlfriend same age as me, they are nowhere close to being as attractive as their 14-15yo counterparts and I would never find common ground with an adult woman

Same. I feel like I stopped changing as a person when I was 17. The years keep coming but I am no different.

I find I'm interested in more teenage hobbies like vidya games and ordering in fast food but don't wanna hang around anyone.

same, adult life is a forced thing by the system to make people unhappy and waste their lifes

Agepill is brutal bro

Non-existence is much better than this torture.

It´s the opposite for me, I like being around older people. I usually learn something when I hang out with them. I don´t dislike teenagers but I feel I can´t connect with them on an intellectual and experience level, albeit I have luckily found some exceptions. And yes, fuck this existence, 100% agreed.

I feel you bro.

It's doable if you're still in college and look young. Not much difference between late teens and early 20s these days.