Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I'm 23 yo NEET below average IQ. My parents pressure me to go get a job and stop playing videogames. Failed community college miserably.

They want me to go study even though I'm on the low end spectrum of IQ.
been there, my parents already know that I fucked myself over in high school, and they still want me to do some dead end job which I suck because I'm already beyond lazy enough to do shit.

I don’t have too much sympathy for you, dawg. The cashier at my local gas station once said something I’ll never forget, “It’s impossible to flunk out of community college - just show up to class, sit in the back, and nod your head”.

I don’t have too much sympathy for you, dawg. The cashier at my local gas station once said something I’ll never forget, “It’s impossible to flunk out of community college - just show up to class, sit in the back, and nod your head”.
Or, let's put this way: I'm on the low IQ spectrum. I'm not afraid of admitting my own flaws, to be honest.

Knowing I'm fucked up in the social skills department (if I still have any of it inside my late childhood brain), this isn't an option for me. Psychology, well... my career would be cancelled in a blink of an eye since I love spilling out facts about the blackpill, even to my cats.

I'm not at the point of supporting any cucked nation in this planet (it's how our actual world is, I'm afraid).
Yeah, I wouldn't go to the military for the same reason.
Knowing I'm fucked up in the social skills department (if I still have any of it inside my late childhood brain), this isn't an option for me. Psychology, well... my career would be cancelled in a blink of an eye since I love spilling out facts about the blackpill, even to my cats.
HR doesn't need social skills, or any skill, it's just asking known question with known answers (everyone researches what questions HR asks and proper replies to them), paperwork, ghosting people and avoid liability-candidates.

stop being lazy and start waging nigga. Or at the very least fake a disability and NEET Maxx. don't rot pointlessly like a retard

fake a disability and NEET Maxx
my low IQ (can't be compared to the average person) could be considered disability? psychologists say im suicidal even when taking jewpills, or worse by saying I'm delusional/psychotic.

I’m almost ten years older than you, similar sit

Neil Degrasse Tyson Cosmos GIF by Vulture.com

Just get a easy job

Just get a easy job
I'm not going to be a waiter knowing I stutter with delivery workers at my parents' door. I'd get fired or people would crticize me (youngsters would mock/laugh at me behind my back).

I'm not going to be a waiter knowing I stutter with delivery workers at my parents' door. I'd get fired or people would crticize me (youngsters would mock/laugh at me behind my back).
Security

OP is more than capable of doing jt
I would like to be a guard, let's be honest, but only in a parking complex. Really crowded places, on the other hand, oh god... that won't help me when I've been socially isolated for many years.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back