Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm 21, and I am a fucking failure

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Either

a) this disproves "just be white" theory
b) this disproves "just be tall" theory
c) "just have a good job" theory
d) you have shitty-as-fuck social skills
e) you are ugly as sin
f) you are lying and you're not tall or rich

So...which is it?
I mean if you are tall but ugly as shit (especially if you are autistic as fuck) then you are a waste of good height. Same with being white.

Either

a) this disproves "just be white" theory
b) this disproves "just be tall" theory
c) "just have a good job" theory
d) you have shitty-as-fuck social skills
e) you are ugly as sin
f) you are lying and you're not tall or rich

So...which is it?

a) "just be white" is kind of a moot point if you live somewhere where almost everybody is white
b) 6' is not tall, it's average. Those official figures for average height include really old people. If you're in your 20s or 30s and live in a western country, 6' is average.
c) I don't have a job. I have money but not the social status that goes with well paying jobs
d) yes, but who wouldn't after living my life
e) yes
f) no

>still a virgin
>never had a gf
>never kissed a girl
>never held hands with a girl
>have never even had a girl interested in me
>haven't had a female friend since I was a little kid
>have no friends and have barely had a social life
>still don't have a driver's license
>still live with my parents
>only work experience is a shitty grocery store job
>have been in community college for ALMOST 4 YEARS while everyone I graduated high school with is graduating from actual universities (I might finally graduate this semester but fuck starting uni at 22)
>have yet to travel outside of North America while everyone else I know have travelled the world, from Europe to Asia, either by themselves or with friends/SOs
>have crippling depression, low self-esteem, bad social anxiety, and subpar social skills that makes it tough to try to lift myself out of it
>lonely and horny as fuck

I turn 22 in July. I know I am young, but missing these milestones everyone hits at younger ages males me feel like a fucking failure. I feel like I'm running out of time. I feel like if I don't kill myself soon, I'm gonna end up a 40 year old virgin with a shitty retail wageslave job.

Hell I feel like a failure compared to fellow incels. I've heard of some of you having decent jobs down the road. One guy is gonna go to an Ivy League school after he's done with the military; he's also in a traveling rock band and was accepted into schools like fucking Northwestern (a dream school of mine that I'm too dumb to get into) in high school.

Some times I wish I could be immortal, never aging so time wouldn't be against me.

Fuck my life.

Fuck we are exactly the same. I took 3 years to get out of community college I am in university now and about to drop all of my courses this semester. Fucking depressing knowing people I went to high school with are graduating and finding perfect jobs, and getting married while I just spin my wheels. Such is life though.

Because I like exploring new places in person...

Are you for real

That doesn't compute for me. What are you, an explorer? What are you exploring, cafes? Museums? Castles? It's all already been discovered, documented in high resolution from every angle and analyzed. There's nothing you can contribute. Like you go to the Louvre and see the Mona Lisa, you get to see it from far away (and it's pretty small to begin with) squished from all sides by tourists. You are infinitely better off visiting the Wikipedia page about the Mona Lisa and see it in high detail and learn more about it than any tour guide can tell you.

I can get eating the local cuisine, but if you live in some decently sized western city you can already find cuisine from any place in the world run by people who had the good sense to get the fuck away from there.

Or maybe you like nature and like breathing fresh air while seeing a mountain you could have seen on the Internet in any angle and resolution that's better than your eyesight.

As a tourist you're either seeing stuff or eating stuff. Internet is better for the former and enterprising individuals who escaped from whatever shithole you're hoping to visit can provide food for the latter.

But I get it, I'm a weirdo who doesn't like to travel, most people love it but I just can't understand why.

Fuck we are exactly the same. I took 3 years to get out of community college I am in university now and about to drop all of my courses this semester. Fucking depressing knowing people I went to high school with are graduating and finding perfect jobs, and getting married while I just spin my wheels. Such is life though.
I feel like I should join a fraternity to break me out of my shell, but I feel I'll be too old for it, and I don't believe I can survive the hazing of initiation. I'll either feel even worse about myself for not being able to get in after taking all sorts of abuse. Or I'll die of accidental alcohol poisoning.

Not Chad enough for frat bros for lyfe

stop stressing about school and jobs tbh. None of that shit really matters. The depressing part is missing out on a social life and sex. You can deal with the rest later, it's not a big deal. But definitely get your driver's license because it opens up a lot of opportunities

stop stressing about school and jobs tbh. None of that shit really matters. The depressing part is missing out on a social life and sex. You can deal with the rest later, it's not a big deal. But definitely get your driver's license because it opens up a lot of opportunities
Yeah but you don't want to have a shitty retail job for the rest of your life because you failed in school and couldn't network

I feel like I should join a fraternity to break me out of my shell, but I feel I'll be too old for it, and I don't believe I can survive the hazing of initiation. I'll either feel even worse about myself for not being able to get in after taking all sorts of abuse. Or I'll die of accidental alcohol poisoning.

Not Chad enough for frat bros for lyfe

Joining a frat seems like a death sentence too me. Some hazing rituals sound fucking terrifying. Only chads truly belong in frats.

Yeah but you don't want to have a shitty retail job for the rest of your life because you failed in school and couldn't network

Then don't fail. I'm just saying, get your priorities straight. You'll spend the rest of your life as a wagecuck regardless, like everyone else. Your youth will never come back tho

Joining a frat seems like a death sentence too me. Some hazing rituals sound fucking terrifying. Only chads truly belong in frats.
It does but there have been so many successful people who came out of frats

Almost every single Fortune 500 CEO was in a frat. Almost every single US President was in one. Frats give you serious connections to succeed, even if you don't do well in school.

Even a nerd like Mark Zuckerberg was in a frat at Harvard. And he wasn't in some nerdy, low key engineering frat or whatever. He was in a social, partying Jewish frat.

Plus these guys tend to still be close even after college. Brothers for life.

18 and no motivation to do anything. That's a bigger death sentence than anything; I am resigned to failure. At least some of you can support yourself. I've been kicked out of uni and it's only a matter of time until I rope.

18 and no motivation to do anything. That's a bigger death sentence than anything; I am resigned to failure. At least some of you can support yourself. I've been kicked out of uni and it's only a matter of time until I rope.

can't you apply somewhere else?

can't you apply somewhere else?
My record shows that I was a danger or some shit now. I don't know if that would affect me applying to a community college but I don't even want to. Wasn't planning on going back next semester because I have no will to do school work. Might try next semester anyways to prolong my life.

I'm 19, been NEET for 4 years, have 0 friends and probably no chance of finding a girl. It's over.

Not having a driver's license and no sort of work experience is unforgivable. This has nothing to do with inceldom and is 100% to do with you being a useless piece of shit.

Not having a driver's license and no sort of work experience is unforgivable. This has nothing to do with inceldom and is 100% to do with you being a useless piece of shit.
I've been working for 3 years, asshole.

And try driving with anxiety and severe focus issues.

Now you're almost 25

>still a virgin
>never had a gf
>never kissed a girl
>have been in community college for ALMOST 4 YEARS while everyone I graduated high school with is graduating from actual universities (I might finally graduate this semester but fuck starting uni at 22)
>have yet to travel outside of North America while everyone else I know have travelled the world, from Europe to Asia, either by themselves or with friends/SOs
>have crippling depression, low self-esteem, bad social anxiety, and subpar social skills that makes it tough to try to lift myself out of it

I turn 22 in July. I know I am young, but missing these milestones everyone hits at younger ages males me feel like a fucking failure. I feel like I'm running out of time. I feel like if I don't kill myself soon, I'm gonna end up a 40 year old virgin with a shitty retail wageslave job.

Hell I feel like a failure compared to fellow incels. I've heard of some of you having decent jobs down the road. One guy is gonna go to an Ivy League school after he's done with the military; he's also in a traveling rock band and was accepted into schools like fucking Northwestern (a dream school of mine that I'm too dumb to get into) in high school.

Some times I wish I could be immortal, never aging so time wouldn't be against me.

Fuck my life.

First step is to accept that you are currently a failure, next step is to figure out what options are available to you and which are the most plausible

Wait until you are 26 living in the third world with a useless degree and a useless grad school diploma in fucking social sciences and a fuckton of debt

>still a virgin
>never had a gf
>never kissed a girl

Fuck my life.
what a pity party, why don't you pick yourself up from your bootstraps and make something of yourself you whiny CHUMP. You are a loser because of YOU :soy:

what a pity party, why don't you pick yourself up from your bootstraps and make something of yourself you whiny CHUMP. You are a loser because of YOU :soy:
He should wake up at 3 am and clean his bedsheets tbh

same boat fellow 1999cel

Damn. And he's still here.

Damn. And he's still here.

Wait until you are 26 living in the third world with a useless degree and a useless grad school diploma in fucking social sciences and a fuckton of debt
It's been 3 years. He's probably 25 already by now @ASS_F We need an update

Very specific but im 26