Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Im 20 years old and still think / feel like im in my young teens age

Urekkim

Urekkim

ThisLifeIsBoringcel
-
Shits so fucking pathetic.

You're best years are almost finished

I am still living in 2009. Nothing has changed about me since my teenage years.

this is definitely a thing that can happen if you missed out on every normal social/romantic milestone that teenagers experience

idk im in my late teens and occasionally hear that I'm mature for my age but I don't let it go to my head. I don't really attribute positive traits to myself because it sounds narcissistic

I’ll always be mentally stuck at 16

I will still feel like and want to have sex with a teenager in my 40s/50s if I'm not murdered by then

It doesn't get any better

As long as I'm a virgin, I'll always be considered as a boy rather than a man.

real manchild hours yktfv

We missed crucial development milestones, so our minds are still stuck in our teen years. Experiencing teen relationships, love and all the rest is necessary to fully enter in adulthood. You'll feel like that at 30, 40 and so on.

It's not going to get any fucking better in the future, I'm afraid.

I'm 35 an still feel 17. Imagine how brutal it'll be if you live till you're 80. Been a wrinkle arsed old man yet feeling young at heart.