Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Im 2 months sober from alcohol and droogs

Ghostbuster15k

Ghostbuster15k

Bloatmaxxing
★★★★★
When should I break the streak?! :feelsmage:

no droogs for your face

PROUDWEEB MY ABUSED DOG!

I'm singing in the rain

Good for you. If I had that it would be my second longest streak. I'm gonna try for at least a month in January. Only break it if you know you're not gonna fuck up your life tbh.

Good for you. If I had that it would be my second longest streak. I'm gonna try for at least a month in January. Only break it if you know you're not gonna fuck up your life tbh.
i stopped bcos i got a career

jobless incarnation
Well one reason I'm gonna have to go sober next month is money. I'm gonna have to at least work part-time again soon. And I shit you not my usual go-to McJob is bartending...

Well one reason I'm gonna have to go sober next month is money. I'm gonna have to at least work part-time again soon. And I shit you not my usual go-to McJob is bartending...
just become a barista theory!

Fakecel cuck if you aren’t high like a hamster and drunk as a skunk 24/7

Fakecel cuck if you aren’t high like a hamster and drunk as a skunk 24/7
i was sobermaxxing

i tried going to the store today to get some beer but my atm card sperged out so i gotta try again tomorrow :lasereyes:

stop being sober. stop being sober. stop being sober. stop being sober.

i smoke dope and hang around

and i've been huffing spray paint lately by the corner by the alley

I've been almost 100% sober for about months. Few weeks ago I bought a 6 pack of non-alcoholic beer (Budweizer Zero) and stayed up listening to music. The next day I basically had a hangover, at least I had all the symptoms of a hangover except a headache. What a ripoff.

I'm not an absolutist in any sense, although I've cut down drastically. I mean, what's the point? You're gonna deprive yourself of funny times, and alcohol is only really bad when you drink it to excess.