Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News BREAKING: HEZBOLLAH LEADER HASSAN NASRALLAH MIGHT BE DEAD.

Saar me need updates saar
Israeli enemy army Calls on residents in the southern suburbs of Beirut to “immediately evacuate their homes at least 500 meters” from a group of buildings they marked.

They are preparing to start murdering thousands of innocent civilians

Israeli enemy army Calls on residents in the southern suburbs of Beirut to “immediately evacuate their homes at least 500 meters” from a group of buildings they marked.

They are preparing to start murdering thousands of innocent civilians
and then bomb the areas they evacuate to.

Hebrew Media: 'Beirut has officially been added to the target bank, the IDF will now go all-out'

The IDF Spokesman says Israel will strike 3 buildings in Beirut, where Hezbollah's anti-ship missiles are located according to the IDF; these missiles pose a 'strategic threat' to Israel, according to the spokesman

Occupation Army Spokesman: We will not allow hostile flights with weapons to land at Beirut airport The Americans never allowed the Lebanese army to arm itself properly specifically for this reason and that's why Hezbollah is exists

Lebanese civilians fleeing after receiving threats from Israeli terrorists of an imminent bombing campaign in Beirut

They are preparing to murder thousands of civilians @incelerated

Manar correspondent: Enemy warplanes launched airstrikes targeting the towns of Kfar Kila and Majdal Zoun and the outskirts of Aitat - Jouwaya, south Lebanon

Iran has called for an urgent meeting with the member leaders of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) to address the Israeli attacks in Lebanon and Palestine.

and now lebanon is about to become another kikeraeli puppet, their south will be occupied and kikes will oppress your people, steal your resources and lebanon will be their forever bitch.
OVER

the problem with those Iranian marionettes is the fact that they think it's another 2006. the problem is kikes didn't lose in 2006, they pretended to "lose" because they were just fucking with lebanese. it was not even a war, just a conflict won over the media. now they're probably going to turn lebanon to palestine v2 and fuck it up for real (most likely) :feelscomfy:

Last edited:
the problem with those Iranian marionettes is the fact that they think it's another 2006. the problem is kikes didn't lose in 2006, they pretended to "lose" because they were just fucking with lebanese. it was not even a war, just a conflict won over the media. now they're probably going to turn lebanon to palestine v2 and fuck it up for real (most likely) :feelscomfy:
and this problem will backfire on people who has no shit to do with this like me

first things, Iraq, being a country that is ridden with Iranian influence, got some dumbass retards sending drones and rockets to aid lebanon just because Iran said so. they want to keep sending us dollars for Lebanon and Iran, bring more Lebanese workfugees who get insane paychecks for hugging chairs and sleeping on desks daily at the expense of Iraq's already feeble economy, as well as importing hizbulla commanders to bomb the us embassy and mess up the rest of baghdad, just to get pats on the back from Ayatollah

and we know, big brother USA will fuck us up for that

people say " but Lebanon won the 2006 war!!!" they forget some of what happened, happened in this place (al dahieh district):

instead of tel aviv

Last edited:
He's alive btw. I doubt globohomo will discard of him. he's a useful tool sometimes but there's a catch
if I was him, I would hide for the rest of my life, or castrate and neuter myself like Al-Assad did, btw, ASS-ad has gone quiet since october the 7th, actually he gone mute all the way back to the time when Trump bombed his territories. Iran couldn't even use him for that purpose, they're using Lebanon to press Israel, which is why these whole Lebanon issues started in the first place :feelscomfy: that's the real source of the nuisance for jew-sa and kikesrael and they want him castrated like al-assad.

because if this is a sign for anything, it's a definitely a sign for hizbulla to halt the bullshit they're planning to do against kikes and Iraq's us embassy.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Arabcel99
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back