Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm 19 years old and still a virgin. Every day I see teenagers younger than me kissing at malls, parks and near school grounds.

• Thread starter Random19YearOldInce
  • Start date
R

Random19YearOldInce

Banned
-
I graduated high school as a virgin. I never kissed or went on a date with a girl before.

Whenever I go outside to the mall or park or to my job and walk past schools, I always see teens kissing and holding hands and it just kills me inside.
I don't know where it all went wrong. I dont wish harm or anything bad on them. I just wish I could get another chance.

Same age and same problem:feelskek::feelskek:

Just get a girlfriend, bro!:soy:

1 more year and it's truly over.

I graduated high school as a virgin. I never kissed or went on a date with a girl before.

Whenever I go outside to the mall or park or to my job and walk past schools, I always see teens kissing and holding hands and it just kills me inside.
I don't know where it all went wrong. I dont wish harm or anything bad on them. I just wish I could get another chance.
yeah well yo better get us to it it doesnt et better than this jfl

Do you talk to girls,do you lift,any mental issues?These stuff matter and maybe its better to stay aside from the forum until you're 21.

“You’re not entitled to sex or a girlfriend sweatie:soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::soy::soy::soy:

Nah welcome to the club pal, you’ll learn a lot of good here just as I have. One of them being that your current position in life is largely not your fault

Tell us more. What are you doing to try to get laid ? Do you go to the gym ? Dress good ? Go to parties ? Do you even have friends ?

Come back to me when you are 28 and still have the same issue

It ain't easy am a 28 khhv also.

Whats the diffrence between me and you

Im older and when i see teens kissing i get homicidal ideation :feelsclown:
Do you have a discord? I'm gonna be starting a supportive incel group chat on discord.

Do you talk to girls,do you lift,any mental issues?These stuff matter and maybe its better to stay aside from the forum until you're 21.
Wow you're the one of the most sane and supportive incel I've come across so far. And yes I have done those things but it never gets me anywhere.

Tell us more. What are you doing to try to get laid ? Do you go to the gym ? Dress good ? Go to parties ? Do you even have friends ?
I don't go to parties. I've tried talking to girls but meeting women outside of school is so fucking difficult .

Do you have any mental issues?
Do you go to the gym?
What would rate yourself out of 10?
How tall are you?
Have you tried talking to females or ask them out?
A lot of things matter dude im 19 as well and I've tried talking to females and they only and literally talked to me for assignments and notes or acted like i don't exist

Jfl at going to these places when inkwell

Wow you're the one of the most sane and supportive incel I've come across so far. And yes I have done those things but it never gets me anywhere.
I was into PUA so i know its kinda hard to cold approach,or approach in general.I wouldn't recommend going for landwhales and such.

Fuck you, kid, I am 32 olredi. Do you know how threads like this make me feel?

Are you an infiltrator

Imagine being 30 and still a virgin, that’s me :feelshaha:

Yes...I had such thoughts as well, when I was nineteen. I was rotting alone.

Bigots

2018_07_30_18_28_45:

where do you live i see this i have the same problem im 18 tho

Do you have any mental issues?
Do you go to the gym?
What would rate yourself out of 10?
How tall are you?
Have you tried talking to females or ask them out?
A lot of things matter dude im 19 as well and I've tried talking to females and they only and literally talked to me for assignments and notes or acted like i don't exist
i am 6 3 i have no mental issues rly except severe utter depression and despair because of being a friendless KHHV my whole life i dont go to the gym but i want to i rate myself 1 out of 10 i have tried many times talking to random foids at public places nothing worked

i am 6 3 i have no mental issues rly except severe utter depression and despair because of being a friendless KHHV my whole life i dont go to the gym but i want to i rate myself 1 out of 10 i have tried many times talking to random foids at public places nothing worked
Gymcelling is the best thing you could do dude but you have to eat like a fucking pig to fill that frame of yours

21 yo and never fucked a girl , just what is life

These feelings, of anger and, at the same time, sometimes feeling a bittersweet hope or fleeting memory of things you might not ever see, never feel, never know, you feel cursed