Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Illinois passes law mandating every school to teach Asian American history. Ricefuel for lifecels.

When blackpill

They will just learn how America dominated them every step of the way.

Speaking specifically of China - They should be embarrassed that little Japan was able to invade and decimate them prior to world war 2.

Not a hate crime.

Speaking specifically of China - They should be embarrassed that little Japan was able to invade and decimate them prior to world war 2.

Not a hate crime.
LOL Japan should be embarrassed that every aspect of their culture was stolen from China.

And we already learn how niggers were dominated by whites in every way imaginable.

Last edited:
LOL Japan should be embarrassed that every aspect of their culture was stolen from China.

And we already learn how niggers were dominated by whites in every way imaginable.
touche

Asian history can teach us a lot, like how to build railroads and play the piano on your teeth.

but blackspayback

Not a hate crime.

They should do white history next

lol didn't BLM make the schools teach nigger history?

History or any non STEM subject shouldn't even be taught in schools. Students curious enough to care about the subject should do their down research. Everything is free on the net. Textbooks are propaganda machines. They brainwash kids and turn them into souless wage slaving robots.

lol didn't BLM make the schools teach nigger history?
I don't think the people pushing these agendas understand that the topics are already being taught in school. What they want is to label it differently. Smoke and mirrors. Idiots.

At least Asians behave themselves and are productive members of society unlike niggers.

JFL at Americans calling something less than a hundred years ago "history". JFL at Americans 300 year history. There are stone walls in my country older than USA.

JFL at Americans calling something less than a hundred years ago "history". JFL at Americans 300 year history. There are stone walls in my country older than USA.
Makes me wonder, what do burgers even teach in ancient and medieval history. They don't have any