Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'll write a book about inceldom, lookism, ephebophilia and female privilege

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
It will be a novel.

After months thinking about and improving my story I already have a finished version of it in my head. I just have to begin writing it now.

I'll try to make it fairly concise, I myself don't like super long shit, all my favorite stories, be it anime, books or whatever are kinda short.

I'll write it in English. It will be quite a challenge to provide literary quality writing in my second language but English is the lingua franca and I want people from around the world to be able read it. I want the incel movement to have literary representation and will take the matter in my own hands since I do believe I have a great fictional story to tell the world.

I don't know how long it will take but I'll also try to work fast, since the story is completed in my head.

Last edited:
WIsh you luck, OP. Sounds like a great idea.

People don´t read books anymore. And no publisher would print the blackpill. But best of luck.

I have never heard the term “lingua Franca”

Go for it. You have my full support.

People don´t read books anymore. And no publisher would print the blackpill. But best of luck.
you can self publish now. Its pretty easy too tbh. Also worse comes to worse you just make a free copy available online. You might even be able to sell a digital copy on amazon or something though I doubt you would make much (if any) money at all.

It means like what the common shared language is.

@Mainländer I would proofread the book for you if you wanted, preferably in installments as you write it, as I can get overwhelmed if there's too much. I am a little obsessed with grammar too ngl so I would be happy to check it over if you'd like.

WIsh you luck, OP. Sounds like a great idea.
Thanks, bro!

I know, but I considered other formats and a book is basically the only one I can do. I thought about making a manga, I even talked about it with a friend I have that can draw anime characters fairly well, but it's way too much work. It would take lots and lots of time and the end result would probably not be that good.

I thought about a VN but I don't think my story fits well with interactive choices. I could make a knetic novel but I personally don't like those since I think the main niche of VNs are the choices.

Like I said, the book won't be long. I hope that makes more people read it.

Also, I won't print it, I'll publish it free online only, maybe find a way for it to be available on Kindle, and accept donations from people who liked it.

It's easy for me because that's exactly how you say it in Portuguese.

It means like what the common shared language is.

@Mainländer I would proofread the book for you if you wanted, preferably in installments as you write it, as I can get overwhelmed if there's too much. I am a little obsessed with grammar too ngl so I would be happy to check it over if you'd like.
Thanks, yeah I'd need it. I will probably make mistakes, especially regarding prepositions, which are WAY harder in Germanic languages like English than in Portuguese.

Last edited:
Best of luck. Make us proud op.

I can buy a digital copy, nothing more. But I wish you good luck.

Will it be a cute romance story?
You say that it's not adequate to a VN, but I think you should definitely think about it. Even if not for this one, take the medium into account for your next stories man.
There are several engines out there, like ren'py, Visual Novel Maker, etc.

Last edited:
Make roasties scream in anger :D

I will read when it gets completed

you can self publish now.
Good luck getting it off the ground without a decent platform. Any monkey with a typewriter can self-publish. Not that it's somehow a failure if it stays obscure, since OP doesn't seem to care if it gets popular, but if he wants to make a significant impact here, he'll have to do something drastic like going ER.

Imagine going ER to get more publicity for your novel. That's dedication.

Imagine going ER to get more publicity for your novel. That's dedication.
If you are really that desperate thats a pretty good idea tbh. I doubt people would have read "my Twisted World" if ER didn't go ER.

That would be nice.
I guess you are going to make it an ebook.

Do it before I shoot myself