Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL “I’ll sodomize you for a laugh” Normies joke about gay raping incels

Not if i sodomize him with a 9mm first

guys rape isnt funny ok!
haha dont drop the soap stupid inkwel :soy:

Ngl a male fucking another male is real rape. If a girl rapes you im not sure if its rape.

Where's the FBIcel when you need him

I like rape music

Gay having rape fantasies? Imagine my shock.
Daily reminder that most men become faggots as a result of (often sexual) childhood abuse.

Daily reminder that gays are VERY likely to be pedophiles, in fact if it wasn't for the modern mental gymnastics used during making statistics which say that RAPING UNDERAGE BOYS DOESN'T MAKE YOU GAY (fucking clown logic:feelsugh:) then the gays would have higher % of pedophiles than any other group of males. Not to mention, rape and adultery is also rampant in gay circles. Of course any gay will say It's otherwise, but then he will go on and proceed to write the shit like in the screenshot, or chat with some underage guy online.

You could joke that the way gays reproduce is throught abusing children, but can you really call it a joke when It's the truth?

Daily reminder that if someone says that they care about children but isn't a homophobe then they are stupid or lying.

This smug autism is what happens when you don't
Gay having rape fantasies? Imagine my shock.
Daily reminder that most men become faggots as a result of (often sexual) childhood abuse.

Daily reminder that gays are VERY likely to be pedophiles, in fact if it wasn't for the modern mental gymnastics used during making statistics which say that RAPING UNDERAGE BOYS DOESN'T MAKE YOU GAY (fucking clown logic:feelsugh:) then the gays would have higher % of pedophiles than any other group of males. Not to mention, rape and adultery is also rampant in gay circles. Of course any gay will say It's otherwise, but then he will go on and proceed to write the shit like in the screenshot, or chat with some underage guy online.

You could joke that the way gays reproduce is throught abusing children, but can you really call it a joke when It's the truth?

Daily reminder that if someone says that they care about children but isn't a homophobe then they are stupid or lying.

This smug autism is what happens when you don't
Fuck, my battery run out and I didn't finish my post
Ok, listen kid, I don't have much time, this smug autism is what happens when you don't-
Harambe boy zoo1

Party like It's Orlando night :feelsLSD:

View attachment 247217
Jfl. Imagine saying you’re going to gay rape Incels and then you also get positive feedback on it. I can’t with this anymore.

thoughts?
I’ll cut your jugular ahaha.
I wish he would say that to me in person so I could curbstomp the life out of his faggoty retarded ass.

Really puts on display that we're just using common sense while they're idiotic psychopaths who get angry for stupid reasons.