Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL “I’ll sodomize you for a laugh” Normies joke about gay raping incels

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
DFCCAA62 45F7 49FE 9D8E BB4B314CA37A

Jfl. Imagine saying you’re going to gay rape Incels and then you also get positive feedback on it. I can’t with this anymore.

thoughts?

that faggot should've been a victim of Omar Mateen in GTA V

Implement sharia law now

If he comes near me I will grab my shamshir and behead the faggot.

Fucking dumb faggot.

Every faggot should be sent to a mental hospital or get killed

That faggot aint gonna do shit

older families who were raised on traditions, but younger couples are getting divorce over small things
how are age gaps viewed in algeria?

they can try but they are just talking shit. The reality is gays are racist as fuck and picky too

if it's legal (16), it's okay, its socially acceptable for a guy in his late 20s to marry a 16yo
in america, people are super strict about age gaps

Take one for the team & throw him off a building.

Omar Mateen didn't go far enough.

Algeriapostingmaxx

penis doesnt go in the pooper

Jfl. Imagine saying you’re going to gay rape Incels and then you also get positive feedback on it. I can’t with this anymore.
Making jokes about gay raping men? perfectly acceptable in soyciety.
Making jokes about women being raped? Inkwell kill yourself you should be castrated :soy:

Making jokes about women being raped? Inkwell kill yourself you should be castrated :soy:

That's modern soyciety in a nutshell.

He’s a psychopath and on John Wayne Gacy tier of criminals.

We need sharia law now.

ISIS

Not even gay dudes will touch us.

that is super gay

just goes to show how much the fags hate our guts, its good most of them have HIV and end up killing themselves

that faggot should've been a victim of Omar Mateen in GTA V
just goes to show how much the fags hate our guts, its good most of them have HIV and end up killing themselves
We need sharia law now.

View attachment 247231
He’s a psychopath and on John Wayne Gacy tier of criminals.

Would be glad to behead a faggot, i'm ugly not weak, also anyone who threatens me beyond simple insults is gonna end up in the hospital

Faggots were the biggest mistake of humanity

Only on his dream.
As I said before, I'm up for a meeting.
Any time, any where.

Gay having rape fantasies? Imagine my shock.
Daily reminder that most men become faggots as a result of (often sexual) childhood abuse.

Daily reminder that gays are VERY likely to be pedophiles, in fact if it wasn't for the modern mental gymnastics used during making statistics which say that RAPING UNDERAGE BOYS DOESN'T MAKE YOU GAY (fucking clown logic:feelsugh:) then the gays would have higher % of pedophiles than any other group of males. Not to mention, rape and adultery is also rampant in gay circles. Of course any gay will say It's otherwise, but then he will go on and proceed to write the shit like in the screenshot, or chat with some underage guy online.

You could joke that the way gays reproduce is throught abusing children, but can you really call it a joke when It's the truth?

Daily reminder that if someone says that they care about children but isn't a homophobe then they are stupid or lying.

This smug autism is what happens when you don't

"sodomize for a laugh"
:what: weird motherfucker

We're seen as below open sodomites. Remember this the next time some normie wants your help.

Gays have always been the weirdest people ever, most of them are pedophiles and they rape little children hundreds of times in coffins in order for demonic entities to possess them

where did this gay post this? looks like reddit, maybe we should report this sick pedophile rapist to the authorities.

Go ahead. I'll then proceed to rape his 16 year old sister (In Modern Warfare).
This turns me on honestly. But I'm not gay.
:feelswow:
@pp183 @Diocel @FinnCel thoughts on this?

Here's the link of the post of that rapist, he fits all boxes for a criminal:
- gay rapist
- communist ultra liberal
- vegan, wants to murder meat eaters
- wants to rape and murder all heteros and non liberals