Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over i’ll probably be dead by 2024

that rule is retarded imo you can tell if u are incel or not at 16.

i knew i was an incel at 15
Well, that is not my place to say anything - address that to mods or fat pimp himself

My opinion? I dont care XD

But yeah.. Man at 16 and man at 18-20 can be two different entities, 16yo can be.. eugh they can be, really. It is still a kid, and 16yo should actually try to land a date first.. i may be wrong

Well, that is not my place to say anything - address that to mods or fat pimp himself

My opinion? I dont care XD

But yeah.. Man at 16 and man at 18-20 can be two different entities, 16yo can be.. eugh they can be, really. It is still a kid, and 16yo should actually try to land a date first.. i may be wrong
it feels like I was 16 yesterday. I've accomplished nothing since then. I'm still in the same position i was in when i was 16

Last edited:
it feels like I was 16 yesterday. I've accomplished nothing since then. I'm still in the same position i was at 16
But have you changed? Did your character change? Me at 16 and current me - two vastly different males

get out of my head
Strange, actually - i cant find the new rule.. well, wait for mods, i suppose

And dont say your actual age to locals! Some of them are quite.. angery

You'll see

But have you changed? Did your character change? Me at 16 and current me - two vastly different males
i think im a bit more blackpilled now and i'm more schizophrenic/not grounded in reality

age 16 was one of the worst years of my life tbh

i think im a bit more blackpilled now and i'm more schizophrenic/not grounded in reality
Ima whitepilled.. damn, i dont like local denominations of this! Well.. whatever, i suppose)

The world keeps accelerating, everything keeps getting more complex.. Cant do much with all this. I am just a one guy, so why should i try to fight all this stuff? I will accomplish nothing

Mane, ima laughing at future generations - they will have total shit in life! All this tech, jobs, hypergamy - it will only get even more complex

How will they survive? That is the question to them

Ima whitepilled.. damn, i dont like local denominations of this! Well.. whatever, i suppose)

The world keeps accelerating, everything keeps getting more complex.. Cant do much with all this. I am just a one guy, so why should i try to fight all this stuff? I will accomplish nothing

Mane, ima laughing at future generations - they will have total shit in life! All this tech, jobs, hypergamy - it will only get even more complex

How will they survive? That is the question to them
nig

Haha, goodbye, newbie, see you tomorrow XD

Probably , yeah , me too , probably