Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Ill never understand incels who promote their race of women as being the best

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
I'm latino but I do not give a shit about Latinas but neither am I worshipping whites, unlike white incels in here.

nah bro white womanz the best and superior:soy::soy::soy::soy:
*is white*
*doesn't get sex from white foids*

:feelskek::feelskek:

Seriously why are you so retarded, defending "your own" foids while nobody gives a shit about you.

White foids are degenerate trash only an idiot would say that they are the “best”.

White foids are degenerate trash only an idiot would say that they are the “best”.
Foids in general are trash, white, ethnic, black, once their instincts kick in they'll behave the same

I'm not a white supremacist really. But to me it's like: whites>latinas>asians>blacks when it comes to foids. I mean, only in terms of attractiveness.

True, but white incels also never accept that white cunts are trash
TF? :feelswhat: You’re talking to him right now. No whitecel on this forum is going to defend white foids. That’s we are all JBWpilled and would only ascend with ethnics.

It’s only the curries and other ethnics that do this :feelskek:
curries fuckholes are just white cock hungry dumpsters who spreads their legs to any foreigner they come across. They go abroad with their parent's hard earned money just to make their pu$$y lose and then after getting used by cumskin cucks they settle for some curry beta provider.

TF? :feelswhat: You’re talking to him right now. No whitecel on this forum is going to defend white foids. That’s we are all JBWpilled and would only ascend with ethnics.
All I would need to do is to create a thread and put Latinas or Asians on spot 1 and hoard of white worshippers would appear jfl

I'm not a white supremacist really. But to me it's like: whites>latinas>asians>blacks when it comes to foids. I mean, only in terms of attractiveness.
Here's mine:
Foid who let's me smash > everything else :lasereyes:

All I would need to do is to create a thread and put Latinas or Asians on spot 1 and hoard of white worshippers would appear jfl
True just look at the thread “which do you prefer white or Latina” all of the curries were there commenting white :feelskek:

Foidworship.is

True just look at the thread “which do you prefer white or Latina” all of the curries were there commenting white :feelskek:
Jfl
Can't deny that ethnics are the biggest white worshippers

All foids are whores regardless of Race.

Exactly, if any man here had "his own toilets" he wouldn't have been an Incel. The White race produced toilets that would never let me reproduce, the Mongoloid produced toilets that would never let me reproduce, Etc. All races in the world have this in common, they all created the circumstances that created my inceldom.

I'm not going to simp for the genetics that caused me to lose.

All foids are the same filthy subhuman beings:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: