Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I’ll never know a girl’s love

Django the niggero

Django the niggero

Captain
★★★
No girl will love me one day, i would never kiss a girl. I will be celibate until i die. Fucking unjust life

Try heroin. It releases the same oxytocin into your brain as hugging a loved one and also fuels your fantasy to the point where you have to remind yourself that you actually just lay in bed on drugs. For real, I don't need love anymore :feelsaww: :fuk:

Try heroin. It releases the same oxytocin into your brain as hugging a loved one and also fuels your fantasy to the point where you have to remind yourself that you actually just lay in bed on drugs. For real, I don't need love anymore :feelsaww: :fuk:
Based. Trying to make him drug addict.

Based. Trying to make him drug addict.
Of course I only recommend this if you really believe you don't have anything left in life because you will rotmaxx to ultima. Funny enough, through the highs and lows I learned to enjoy the small things in life even more and simulate the warmth even when sober.

Maybe start with something more basic though :smonk:

I’ll never touch that

Lol

Drugs are bad for u I hope you understand

Then get a hot water bottle and a fluffy pillow to cuddle while listening to ASMR. Gets you a pretty similar effect.
Listen to you from ASMR

You can actually buy oxytocin nasal spray online I believe, maybe try that instead of heroin