Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'll never escape hell.

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
2002AryanMaxxed1488

2002AryanMaxxed1488

卐 5'6 Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism 卐
★★★★★
The trauma of everything I've gone through so far, and everything to come is pain that will live in the confines of my mind forever and ever.
All the bullying, missed milestones, all the mogging, all the parental bullshit, all of it.
In some ways, I wish I was low inhib enough to have pushed past all that when I was younger just to kill the curiosity which I know will never go away.
The only time I can ever numb myself is when I sleep.
In an ironic way, it's akin to how ER's father put it after ER happened.
That being, a "reverse nightmare situation."
Any pain and negativity I experienced earlier in life, was childs play compared to what I must endure now.
But there is one good thing that will happen this year which will help me cope a little better.
I turn 21 in August, so only 7 months remain until I can drink the pain away.
At least then, I can numb myself a little better than I do now.

Last edited:
nigga please you're only 20, its gonna get worse

Why change your name to that? :lul:

But ultimately, most truecels do. :society:

This is truly the state of subhumanity in the modern world; hypergamy, acceptance of moral degeneracy, and foid privilege makes it fully acceptable for discrimination against us, in regards to the usual negative treatment and contempt, social isolation, Chad-worshipping, and subsequent effects on confidence/social skills and such, while foids claim to be the ones oppressed and subjugated through their own self-victimisation even though the bluepilled hegemony of elites and corporations fully enable and support foid privilege and the average sub 5 male's actual subjugation... :feelshaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back