Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Ill go nuts if I dont get a gf soon

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Its insane just how mentally strong individuals we are, most women would lose it and become schizophrenic after only a single hour of being alone yet were able to remain sane one year after another

But I dont think I can keep this up, if I dont get a gf soon I might actually have a mental breakdown, humans are not meant to be gfless for extended periods of time

you're insane already check your avi lmao

damn ur not even that old, its over
How old are you tbh, 21 is pretty old, especially when you consider that Im a kisless virgin with no friends, Im pretty sure Ill die alone at this rate

damn ur not even that old, its over
He's still in his prime gf-having time. It doesn't matter if you have a gf after 30 because she'll be a rusty, used up cumbucket unless you sugardaddymaxx.

Life is not worth living without that crucial connection. Society is designed around subjugating and depriving sub 7 males. Never in history has there been a time period as hostile towards men than right now in 2018.