Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'll get flak for this but,

O

OutsideTheBox

Recruit
★★
I'll be truthful, one thing I can't get down with is heroifying killers. IE Elliot rogers, Alek Manasian, Cho Seung Hui, etc. I don't think any of these attacks are doing anything to help pur situation, it mostly sets us back further. I am all for self defense if it comes down to it. But walking into a crowded place and spraying everyone in sight is not a self defense situation. I do think there are more passive, non-lethal ways we can fight back... I get the frustration but it doesn't excuse it and it doesn't do anything for any of us living incels. There was a time incels were just invisible, today we're painted as dangerous psychopaths and terrorists.

I mean I vent too, I sometimes use harsh langauge.... So I'm not saying I'm a perfect angel or anything myself. I'm 40 now and honestly I just want to be left alone. I believe it was the late Robin Williams who stated "I used to think that the worst thing in life was to end up alone. It's not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel alone. " I'm still learning to cope even at my age, the struggles change but it kinda gets harder actually. But I can't condone violence...

you can count incel shooters on one fucking hand, meanwhile sexhavers kill their whole families and commit most rapes

I agree with you, mass shooting do more harm than good to us.
That's why we need to come together and seize power through a coup.

It's a meme. I don't believe anyone but turboautists actually think of them as some sort of heroes

People wont take us seriously either way

even tho the shootings didnt benefit us at all and werent needed or justifiable theyre still understandable but i for sure wouldnt want to be caught ih their crosshair

you can count incel shooters on one fucking hand, meanwhile sexhavers kill their whole families and commit most rapes
I do want someone to answer truthfully.
After ER, there has been a lot of shootings and killings right? Can we get a list of how many of those since him were incel?
I'm just wondering. Because it really sounds like the media are the ones glorifying the incels and not people that sympathize with them.

People to this day cry about Sandy Hook. These are the same people who endorse and support abortion.
I'm sorry, which one has more children killed? Sandy Hook or abortions since Sandy Hook?

Don'r worry. I'm not going anywhere. I'm under quarantine. I can gladly wait for the answer.
If you can't come up with one and you're still going to whine about incel killers, then maybe if you're an incel yourself you should do the next incel killing. Except make your kill count one.
Rope.

Take that back OP you cuck
Tenor 4

I agree with OP. Only brainlets praise ER.

Shootings are outlets for our rage. We don't want to be in violent conflict, but we sympathize with those that decided to kill because of the horrible standards whores and normies put them through.

like what, exactly?

I think we should work towards independently promoting research for AI and sexbots and form our own separate communities where we become the norm. It's sort of a passive move more rooted in indifference to "real women" or normie society.

Marc Lepine was way more based and effective than ER, but ER celebritymaxxed with his beautiful, classic, literature.

I do not condone or condemn ERs.

The way I see it is there are no such thing as innocent people. I wish ERs would pick higher value targets instead of the easiest randos they can get though.
Now that we have reached pre-civilization levels of hypergamy, why should men have morals and obey the laws of civilization. What makes the victims of an ER's ERing lives worth more than the ER? It's just like a game, people only follow the rules when the game is at least somewhat fair. What incentive do men have to not got ER? Going ER will be the least of it if things don't change soon.

I think we should work towards independently promoting research for AI and sexbots and form our own separate communities where we become the norm. It's sort of a passive move more rooted in indifference to "real women" or normie society.
gigacope tbh

today we're painted as dangerous psychopaths and terrorists
It doesn't really matter what we are painted as, since normies have decided that, and normies are objectively wrong on pretty much everything anyways.
Point is we will get shit no matter what we do since we dare bitch about our issues.

Infiltrator starter pack

Screenshot 20200424 155305 Chrome

Screenshot 20200424 155317 Chrome

2020cels will ruin this forum with their low T soyness. :feelsugh:

Keep coping for me

"I'm not saying he shoulda killed her... but I UNDERSTAND."

shit didn't notice that.

LOL @ GrAYcels
I'll make a name that has subliminal messaging! Then I'll spread blue pilled soy ideas and change them from the inside!

OP is a cuck

guyz we shudnt praise mass murdererz guyz what wud soyciety think :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

We can't even get society to accept prostitution, so give me a break.

Normies would make us wait decades until the tech is satisfying, and then they'll ban it because it "objectifies women", "promotes pedophilia" or whatever BS.

Just look at how sex dolls are treated. Sure, they're not exactly banned, but they are not sold in retails either, and there are recurring articles discussing a possible ban.

Sexbots are a piped dream. They are decades away if they are even ever allowed.

Last edited:
because they ate shit their whole life and had the courage to stand up finally who cares about normies I don't see what else we can do how do we make a movement or change anything

Only the most mentally deranged think of them as heroes. Most users here are relatively normal but just ugly as hell

I fly planes into buildings in my spare time.

Soon there will be False Flag attacks portraying Incels as the shooter's oh wait... they already have done It.

I used to despise them but now I understand them

Nice post FBICEL.

They're modifying their strategies.

Over-the-top cartoonish praise of ER doesn't work, so they're trying the surreptitious approach.
:feelskek:

I do want someone to answer truthfully.
After ER, there has been a lot of shootings and killings right? Can we get a list of how many of those since him were incel?
I'm just wondering. Because it really sounds like the media are the ones glorifying the incels and not people that sympathize with them.

People to this day cry about Sandy Hook. These are the same people who endorse and support abortion.
I'm sorry, which one has more children killed? Sandy Hook or abortions since Sandy Hook?

Don'r worry. I'm not going anywhere. I'm under quarantine. I can gladly wait for the answer.
If you can't come up with one and you're still going to whine about incel killers, then maybe if you're an incel yourself you should do the next incel killing. Except make your kill count one.
Rope.

high IQ

I do not condone or condemn ERs.

The way I see it is there are no such thing as innocent people. I wish ERs would pick higher value targets instead of the easiest randos they can get though.
Now that we have reached pre-civilization levels of hypergamy, why should men have morals and obey the laws of civilization. What makes the victims of an ER's ERing lives worth more than the ER? It's just like a game, people only follow the rules when the game is at least somewhat fair. What incentive do men have to not got ER? Going ER will be the least of it if things don't change soon.

Honestly, the FBI is watching this forum and I don't wanna give them any reason to knock at my door.

Based and sex having killers pilled

The actions of spree shooters have very little impact on death rates compared to abortion, famine, homelessness related deaths & other categories so fuck it, don't matter.