Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme I'll create a GIF for you, choose between the two gifs and I'll add whatever caption you want, you have one hour!

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
You have one hour to give me one to three captions that I will add to either of these (you can mix and match your up to three captions) gif's:

"GIF 1"

9cc9a05e21b99ee8bc4cd5d62901dc99

"GIF 2"

D752951b2d794706b3229b0656f05b28

Time starts now at 1:05pm Pacific time

You have one hour to give me one to three captions that I will add to either of these (you can mix and match your up to three captions) gif's:

"GIF 1"

View attachment 1199610

"GIF 2"

View attachment 1199612

Time starts now at 1:05pm Pacific time
For gif number 1, I choose “Please don’t leave me, VideoGameCoper”. For gif 1 as well, I choose, “I will never leave your side VideoGameCoper”. For Gif number 2, “I choose, “Don’t worry, I’m here for you”.

For gif number 1, I choose “Please don’t leave me, VideoGameCoper”. For gif 1 as well, I choose, “I will never leave your side VideoGameCoper”. For Gif number 2, “I choose, “Don’t worry, I’m here for you”.
:feelskek:

:feelskek:

GIF 1
caption "foids when chad doesn't commit"

GIF 1.
“Noooo king nothing sama it’s too big please don’t do it”

A black man will take your place

ForevER

Dogpilled

Gif 1: "Y-You really think the holocaust happened?"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back