Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"I'll call you back..." Why can't normies be upfront?

• Thread starter Deleted member 40927
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 40927

Banned
-
I have one "friends" who doesn't tell me to my face "Let's not be friends anymore..."

But rather they just ignore you. Take your call from another unknown number and than quickly say let me call you back and than never do.

Why can't normies pieces of shit be upfront?

Why do they not tell someone I don't wish to be friends?

Why do they discard friendship ?

Because it would be awkward. He's hoping you're not too autistic to take the hint and spare him the awkward conversation.

Because they don’t want to have to deal with whatever happens next so they use that as a cop out

If someone is doing this to you, just forget about them there's no point in putting yourself in an awkward position.

If someone is doing this to you, just forget about them there's no point in putting yourself in an awkward position.

Thanks a lot.

Yeah I don't need that shit from anyone.

He's hoping you take the hint to avoid awkwardness and he's maintaining plausible deniability. If he openly rejects you won't want anything with him in the future.

Because they don't want to buy another used car...

And,, they hate and fear confrontation, honesty, and potential anger.

I've had fuckers flat out tell me they, "were just about to call" me, when I show up...

They never call. Ever.

Good luck getting a return text about some important thing, or a polite, "heads up" about something that will effect you're life...

They're not upfront and end the "friendship" because they might need you in the future. People only use you and then they discard you until you're needed again. You're like a fucking toilet plunger.

Probably he thinks you will sperg out and kill him as youre desperately clinging on to a dude, calling from "unknown numbers" etc. Why dont you grow a nut sack and do your own shit instead of looking for cocks to suck aka "friends".

I have one "friends" who doesn't tell me to my face "Let's not be friends anymore..."

But rather they just ignore you. Take your call from another unknown number and than quickly say let me call you back and than never do.

Why can't normies pieces of shit be upfront?

Why do they not tell someone I don't wish to be friends?

Why do they discard friendship ?
Because they are wicked people bound for hell