Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'll be probably starting a new job soon where I might have to sit near or next to a woman. Why can't I just be allowed to move on?

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
I get it. The census is that I am too ugly for women. I actually don't blame them. I have a long midface, poor chin : philtrum ratio, downward-grown jaw, close-set eyes, the works. I don't blame women for finding me hideous. I just don't want to be around them and have to see their disgust. I might have to sit next to a woman which is HELL if you're blackpilled and sub5. You can read every microexpression and you know they're all in reaction to how revolting she finds you.

I just want to be able to stay away from women and get on with my job until I am able to smuggle something into my life that will free me of breathing. My life isn't shitty just because of inceldom/TFL but because it's shit in so many areas and I'm going to die alone, why wait til 75 to die alone when I can go sooner?

But yes, out to any outsider reading this. Some of us here realize we're ugly, don't feel entitled to women and just want to forget they exist. The office I may be working in so open-plan that women can see you at all times, and they don't seem to be sitting in their own "female area" doing womanly type stuff (HR, web-dev, soc-med, design, etc). They seem to just be placed around randomly.

At one job, I had a woman sitting opposite me and it was hell. I felt so self-conscious. Seeing how women in the office treat chadlites compared to me is a distraction. I think muslims have it right: segregation. The #metoo movement didn't go far enough. Men and women should work in separate offices.Or at least allow women to select the chadlites that they want to work with them so the rest of us know our place and can just deal with it. Maybe offices could have a separate room for incels to be left alone in and be productive.

TLDR: Being near women just gives them a chance to reject you nonverbally with microexpressions of disgust, indifference, awkwardness (your face puts them ill-at-ease before you can demonstrate your personality). I don't feel entitled to women. On the contrary, I don't want to be around them and they don't want me around.

say to your male manager : I dont work with women

That would be acceptable if you're female, unacceptable as a male.

It's so bullshit having to be around judgemental females all day. They fucking stare and laugh and maybe ask what happened or why you look like that, just because of their sadistic fucking hive mind.

try concerta or guanfacine

That would be acceptable if you're female, unacceptable as a male.

It's so bullshit having to be around judgemental females all day. They fucking stare and laugh and maybe ask what happened or why you look like that, just because of their sadistic fucking hive mind.

my father had to temporary work in a factory a few weeks (because he was changing his work, he didnt want to earn nothing), and his manager was a female who was telling him what to do (she was doing nothing at all). My father told me he wanted to fight her

Men and women should be segregated in the workplace. It’s a liability to work with women.

Being near women just gives them a chance to reject you nonverbally with microexpressions of disgust, indifference, awkwardness (your face puts them ill-at-ease before you can demonstrate your personality). I don't feel entitled to women. On the contrary, I don't want to be around them and they don't want me around.

That's very true. If you have to partner up with a woman for a project, you can tell how much she dislikes you by her body language. That being said, I like your videos and you'll be missed a lot. But if there's no alternative to opting out; I wish you a nice passing.

tbh..

I feel for NTcels who can’t play the autism card to LDAR and leech off the state.

= "I don't want to work here".
That's very true. If you have to partner up with a woman for a project, you can tell how much she dislikes you by her body language. That being said, I like your videos and you'll be missed a lot. But if there's no alternative to opting out; I wish you a nice passing.

Thanks. It's the one day I'm looking forward to.

Last edited:
just act autistic and they will leave you alone tbh

I'm glad that my company gives zero fucks about gender representation. We have over 50 IT technicians total, not one of them is female. I honestly cannot imagine the atmosphere being as good as it is if that were to change.

Last edited:
The census is that I am too ugly for women.
Faceandlms
Is that the census?

:feelskek:
I get it. The census is that I am too ugly for women. I actually don't blame them. I have a long midface, poor chin : philtrum ratio, downward-grown jaw, close-set eyes, the works. I don't blame women for finding me hideous. I just don't want to be around them and have to see their disgust. I might have to sit next to a woman which is HELL if you're blackpilled and sub5. You can read every microexpression and you know they're all in reaction to how revolting she finds you.

I just want to be able to stay away from women and get on with my job until I am able to smuggle something into my life that will free me of breathing. My life isn't shitty just because of inceldom/TFL but because it's shit in so many areas and I'm going to die alone, why wait til 75 to die alone when I can go sooner?

But yes, out to any outsider reading this. Some of us here realize we're ugly, don't feel entitled to women and just want to forget they exist. The office I may be working in so open-plan that women can see you at all times, and they don't seem to be sitting in their own "female area" doing womanly type stuff (HR, web-dev, soc-med, design, etc). They seem to just be placed around randomly.

At one job, I had a woman sitting opposite me and it was hell. I felt so self-conscious. Seeing how women in the office treat chadlites compared to me is a distraction. I think muslims have it right: segregation. The #metoo movement didn't go far enough. Men and women should work in separate offices.Or at least allow women to select the chadlites that they want to work with them so the rest of us know our place and can just deal with it. Maybe offices could have a separate room for incels to be left alone in and be productive.

TLDR: Being near women just gives them a chance to reject you nonverbally with microexpressions of disgust, indifference, awkwardness (your face puts them ill-at-ease before you can demonstrate your personality). I don't feel entitled to women. On the contrary, I don't want to be around them and they don't want me around.
You're still lucky it's a few women, when I worked at a supermarket it was suicide fuel literally every second because foids would spin to look at you and then get disgusted by your looks and just avoid eye contact on the whole afterwards, not to mention they where more likely to give me hell for simple mistakes when the Chadlite packers only got slight warnings with a smile

...Being near women just gives them a chance to reject you nonverbally with microexpressions of disgust, indifference, awkwardness (your face puts them ill-at-ease before you can demonstrate your personality).

Could it be that some of your perceived problems stem from hypersensitivity/sensory overload combined with nonverbal miscommunication? In your videos I have also noticed that you have a slightly slowed speech tempo and a "flat" and monotone voice, which could be indicative of "beeing on the spectrum". It´s odd that foids won´t talk to you, because you are verbally gifted(which is also not uncommon in ASD). I do understand that you have major facial flaws and might be grotesque.

Don´t see this as a personal attack, I am autistic and I often recognize traits in others. I really enjoy your videos, and please continue making them.

Yeah the census is that 3 billion women said no and a single mum said yes.
Literally any male can say this.
What's the highest sex count for a guy, like 200 by Ghenghis Khan or some shit? The % isn't good on that, but that doesn't make him a non-Chad/Chang.

You had sex once, with a decent looking roastie no less, leave lines like "The census is that I am too ugly for women." to those of us who are actually too ugly for women.

Maybe offices could have a separate room for incels to be left alone in and be productive.

Maybe offices could have a separate room for incels to be left alone in and be productive.

Wrong answer dummy. I've worked in exactly these types of places where hot white feeaaamyels work with incels and are separated. this is what happens...

INCEL OFFICE WORKSPACE

office-workers-busy-work_relk2sqz__F0000.png

FEEAAAHAMAYLE OFFICE WORKSPACE

tumblr_oavjg5ZSNA1r92loso1_500.gif

Cliffs: Men are so much more obsessive, competitive, driven & willing to work overtime that what actually happens is you see a huge inequity in the work completed by the respective groups. There is a reason "hen house" is used to describe women working together....it turns into a social setting of idle chatter and phone surfing.
this

office-workers-busy-work_relk2sqz__F0000.png

that

giphy.gif

Cliffs: this fucking website keeps crashing wtf @mods?

Last edited:
W-what about that time you stayed in the usa for a couple of weeks and slayerd a slut there ?
But but she was old and smelly.

you still haven't coped and stopped giving a fuck by now?

Literally any male can say this.
What's the highest sex count for a guy, like 200 by Ghenghis Khan or some shit? The % isn't good on that, but that doesn't make him a non-Chad/Chang.

You had sex once, with a decent looking roastie no less, leave lines like "The census is that I am too ugly for women." to those of us who are actually too ugly for women.

Keep reading my posts. You can't get enough of me.

PS: "Starving Somalian, baby. Why are you still starving? Your mum breastfed you the day you were born, before she died. That outlying situation should keep you going for life"
you still haven't coped and stopped giving a fuck by now?

I'm looking to buy ...A THING...that will get me out of here. But I need to be wary of breaking any laws.

PS: "Starving Somalian, baby. Why are you still starving? Your mum breastfed you the day you were born, before she died. That outlying situation should keep you going for life"
You make so few that it's not hard to point out you're a fakecel bum in all of them.

I like how many fakecels fall back on this "I-it happened only once/awhile ago, it doesn't count!" defense. You, Weed, CFM, all of you bums.
If you're going to pretend to be an incel don't act as though you're a truecel who is literally too ugly to fuck femoids, because evidently you aren't. So like I said, leave lines like "The census is that I am too ugly for women." to those of us who are actually too ugly for women, because you're not.

You make so few that it's not hard to point out you're a fakecel bum in all of them.

I like how many fakecels fall back on this "I-it happened only once/awhile ago, it doesn't count!" defense. You, Weed, CFM, all of you bums.
If you're going to pretend to be an incel don't act as though you're a truecel who is literally too ugly to fuck femoids, because evidently you aren't. So like I said, leave lines like "The census is that I am too ugly for women." to those of us who are actually too ugly for women, because you're not.

Face approached 100+ women and got rejected though, you've never approached a woman in your life cause you think its "futile"

Shaped like a dimorphic kite and thinks that its not worth even trying :lul:, your only true weakpoint was your jaw and you can have surgery for that..
Meanwhile i'm having to save up money for clavicle surgery which will be $40,000 USD and potentially have long term consequences smh

Face approached 100+ women and got rejected though, you've never approached a woman in your life cause you think its "futile"
Oh shit, another fakecel comes out the woodwork to spit some dumb shit, except this time, it's one with literally 5+ lays, and whom rejected a literal Stacy.

What the fuck are you talking about you dipshit?
I've stated on numerous occasions i've approached multiple roasties that I was acquainted and got flat out rejected everytime.
I've said i've never cold approached because cold approaching is fucking retarded and you're a retard for believing in it.

And then the rest of your post is just more lies, who woulda thought. kys

Why is face banned?

>f-f-free a 6'3" BBC Tyrone

Well guess I'll be seeing him on YouTube Alone now

We need our men only safe spaces..women ruin everything

Op you should get into nudism where your BBC will be a more natural advantage to balance your ugliness.

LMAO weed is not a virgin? I could swear somewhere at some point like a year ago he claimed he is, but tbh Im not even surprised, a WASP male being a virgin past high school would be a miracle

LMAO weed is not a virgin? I could swear somewhere at some point like a year ago he claimed he is, but tbh Im not even surprised, a WASP male being a virgin past high school would be a miracle
Nope, not a virgin, he even made a post on here about it.
Imagine that, being a non-virgin before you're even 18 and then coming on here at age 18 and going "Waah, i'm such an incel". These fakecels are retarded.

I'm looking to buy ...A THING...that will get me out of here. But I need to be wary of breaking any laws.
If you're looking to rope then what does it matter if it's illegal. You'll be dead so who cares about a criminal record.

Try to get Nembutal from Mexico.

if i have to work near woman i will tell her im gay to safeguard myself

Go HR.

Tell them you don't want to deal with sexual harassment you BBC fakecel

If you're looking to rope then what does it matter if it's illegal. You'll be dead so who cares about a criminal record.

Try to get Nembutal from Mexico.

If you are trying to use a way of roping that's illegal and you get caught, you will end up in prison which is worse than going through with the roping.