Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ilah from Cut video and white men and how she loves them, she even places the dark skin people last - Look at comments

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2i9gqt7ls0

She is Asian btw
Etii5 tUcAACqtz

Tumblr pbfnjrG0my1rm2e4do1 1280

This is her btw^^

Also Ethnics made her cry in video below

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7L5MQ7EgdA

I keep hearing about all these Asian foids that worship White men but I've never met one my entire life.

I mean watch the video, she literally says it and then rates blacks lowest
The only Asian women I see with White men are the ones with White Chads and Betabuxxers,that's it only.

In fact, that's the only White men ethnic foids are attracted to, they aren't attracted to any poor working class White dudes I'll tell you that much. [It fucking sucks being poor.]

Last edited:
The only Asian women I see with White men are the ones with White Chads and Betabuxxers,that's it only.

In fact, that's the only White men ethnic foids are attracted to, they aren't attracted to any poor working class White dude I'll tell you that much.

In fact, that's the only White men ethnic foids are attracted to, they aren't attracted to any poor working class White dudes I'll tell you that much. [It fucking sucks being poor.]
Ikr:cryfeels:

I keep hearing about all these Asian foids that worship White men but I've never met one my entire life.
Ever think that might have something to do with the fact that you don't really "have a life"

Its not like you have this vibrant social life of hanging out with tons of people and going to parties right?

If anything I'll always go by stats:
013.png

Ever think that might have something to do with the fact that you don't really "have a life"

Its not like you have this vibrant social life of hanging out with tons of people and going to parties right?

013.png
Brutal response pill

013.png
Probably correct, I'm always working, sleeping, or stuck at home. Part of the American male wageslave lifestyle when you cannot afford to go anywhere because you don't have any money and where you work all the time that even if you do have any money you just don't have the time weekly to really go anywhere doing much of anything. Years go by and you wonder where your entire life has gone as you seemingly go nowhere.

Last edited:
Probably correct, I'm always working, sleeping, or stuck at home. Part of the American male wageslave lifestyle when you cannot afford to go anywhere because you don't have any money and where you work all the time that even if you do have any money you just don't have the time weekly to really go anywhere doing much of anything. Years go by and you wonder where your entire life has gone as you seemingly go nowhere.
This is exactly why to me wage slaving only makes sense if you are saving up capital and using your free time to build knowledge around skills, that you can utilize to get out of being a wage slave

If you are just wage slaving, and not actively trying to escape a wage slave life, then you are doing yourself a disservice

This is exactly why to me wage slaving only makes sense if you are saving up capital and using your free time to build knowledge around skills, that you can utilize to get out of being a wage slave

If you are just wage slaving, and not actively trying to escape a wage slave life, then you are doing yourself a disservice
True, I am actively building new skills trying to get out saving money but it is an extremely slow touch and go process unfortunately. [Especially when you have to do everything by yourself and on your own single income stream.]

Last edited:
True, I am actively building new skills trying to get out saving money but it is an extremely slow touch and go process unfortunately. [Especially when you have to do everything by yourself and on your own single income stream.]
This is one of the reasons why I like day trading

Once you get good enough and you are profiting consistently, you can apply for funding to any these various groups/challenges

Its not like a loan so there's nothing to "pay off with interest"

You make a small initial entrance fee and then you get an account with a balance that would have taken you years to save up

You can also pocket around 70 to 80 percent of all the profits you made during the trading period (depends on who you partner with, I still have some more research to do no that)

So the only hard part of getting into trading, is actually becoming good at trading, once you do that there are no social barrings, no limitations really, its a skill that you can wholely utilize and you won't have to socialize or anything to take advantage of it

The day when I can finally apply for funding I will definitely be making a brag thread, because it will be a huge step for me lol

Trading is really the most indepedent entrepenur path that I have come across, once you get good enough its literally just you and your computer, you can make money everyday from anywhere in the world (with a reliable internet connection), so you aren't even limited by where you can live

Last edited:
This is one of the reasons why I like day trading

Once you get good enough and you are profiting consistently, you can apply for funding to any these various groups/challenges

Its not like a loan so there's nothing to "pay off with interest"

You make a small initial entrance fee and then you get an account with a balance that would have taken you years to save up

You can also pocket around 70 to 80 percent of all the profits you made during the trading period (depends on who you partner with, I still have some more research to do no that)

So the only hard part of getting into trading, is actually becoming good at trading, once you do that there are no social barrings, no limitations really, its a skill that you can wholely utilize and you won't have to socialize or anything to take advantage of it

The day when I can finally apply for funding I will definitely be making a brag thread, because it will be a huge step for me lol

Trading is really the most indepedent entrepenur path that I have come across, once you get good enough its literally just you and your computer, you can make money everyday from anywhere in the world (with a reliable internet connection), so you aren't even limited by where you can live
I've thought about day trading, however, you need lots of initial capital to get get started and I don't have any disposable income at the moment.
u need come to tech places
My skillset are more residential and mechanical, less technological concerning computer apps.

I swear people like that piss me off

I know for a fact he never fucking once looked into trading, because he'd know that every broker allows you to have a demo account where you can do "paper trading" against real market data (trade with fake money that like a video game)

So the fact that he said he needed you needed a lot of capital to start is proof he never looked into it at all

He's literally just making excuses before he's even looked into trying something

That's a LDAR mindset

I know for a fact he never fucking once looked into trading, because he'd know that every broker allows you to have a demo account where you can do "paper trading" against real market data (trade with fake money that like a video game)

So the fact that he said he needed you needed a lot of capital to start is proof he never looked into it at all

He's literally just making excuses before he's even looked into trying something

That's a LDAR mindset
I loves those people because when they get found out it's funny

That's a LDAR mindset
I'm familiar with demo practice accounts dude, that's a whole lot different than trading with real money.
[When you're faced with real losses as well.]

I'm familiar with demo practice accounts dude
Then what are you talking about "needing a lot of capital", I literally just told you that you can apply for funding, you pay like 200 or so US to enter for a funding challenge and if you prove yourself to be consistently profitable for a certain period you gain access to an account with the capital you need, you just only get 70% of the profits you make and they keep the 30%

So capital is not an issue, were not in the 1980's, there's a lot of opportunities out here now

that's a whole lot different than trading with real money.
[When you're faced with real losses as well.]
No, it really isn't, the people who say "trading is 90% psychology and 10% strategy" are idiots that can't trade, and think that if they draw some random fucking fibonacci pattern and some trend lines on their chart, and they'll be able to predict the direction the market is going

Losses don't matter at all if you are using a backtested strategy and using proper money management. No trade should be more than 2% of your account balance. Most people blow their accounts because they treat trading like gambling rather than a business

I'll say it again, you clearly have done basically no research into this at all

It doesn't matter anyways, trading clearly isn't for you

I mean, you need sooooo much capital to start trading :feelskek:

Then what are you talking about "needing a lot of capital", I literally just told you that you can apply for funding, you pay like 200 or so US to enter for a funding challenge and if you prove yourself to be consistently profitable for a certain period you gain access to an account with the capital you need, you just only get 70% of the profits you make and they keep the 30%

So capital is not an issue, were not in the 1980's, there's a lot of opportunities out here now

No, it really isn't, the people who say "trading is 90% psychology and 10% strategy" are idiots that can't trade, and think that if they draw some random fucking fibonacci pattern and some trend lines on their chart, and they'll be able to predict the direction the market is going

Losses don't matter at all if you are using a backtested strategy and using proper money management. No trade should be more than 2% of your account balance. Most people blow their accounts because they treat trading like gambling rather than a business

I've researched it enough to know it's not for me, I'm more of a tradesman guy myself. To each their own.

I don't like getting into anything that's too risky or has very little return on investment.

I've researched it enough to know it's not for me, I'm more of a tradesman guy myself. To each their own.

I don't like getting into anything that's too risky or has very little return on investment.
Don't fight:cryfeels: