Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Ignoring users is more effective than I originally thought.

I just checked my ignore list and 3 out of 5 people on there are banned by now.
really nice feature.

That kind of thing rarely bothers me, lol, and never in either of your cases. Honestly as of now I only have two users blocked (not revealing who they are, don't ask) and I ignored them out of little but a strong disliking of their characters. I'm not convinced either are really incel, and both frequently brag about physical attributes in their posts. (not to a report-worthy degree, but enough to piss me off)
Not sure if anyone else will be ignored, as of now, but, I'll keep it in mind should similar annoyances arise.
I just wanted to make this thread to let others know the function actually works effectively, tbh. :feelswhere:
5'4 manlet is one of them.

Yeah, he didn't ignore @5.4manlet, he ignored [B]@FiveFourManlet[/B]. Completely different people in my opinion.

He’s on my list too. He keeps bragging about his face and he loves it when other users talks about his face.

Here's what that guy used to eat.

That guy has an oddly charming, if strange, voice, lol. Entertaining to listen to.

Impossible to brag at 5’4
I'd disagree, one can still brag about dick size, face, past sexual experience, how good they have it compared to others, and a lot more, all regardless of height (at least online, IRL it's hard to brag to taller people)
But, to be fair, from what I've seen of you, you've never really outright bragged for the sake of making others feel bad or coming across as superior, you just use the fact you have a decent face to try and stress to others how devastating it is to be our height.

i used the ignore function for the first time for all rdf fags.

That guy has an oddly charming, if strange, voice, lol. Entertaining to listen to.

I'd disagree, one can still brag about dick size, face, past sexual experience, how good they have it compared to others, and a lot more, all regardless of height (at least online, IRL it's hard to brag to taller people)
But, to be fair, from what I've seen of you, you've never really outright bragged for the sake of making others feel bad or coming across as superior, you just use the fact you have a decent face to try and stress to others how devastating it is to be our height.
Exactly, i can talk about my face all i want but at the end of the day im a KHHV.

I've watched like 20 of his videos, that's probably the reason.
looks pretty yucky tbh, why where they eating from rusty cans and shit?
It wasn't rusty when it was new, that can and biscuits are over 70 years old.

what did I do to deserve this?

As much as I like this place there is far too much gay drama.

instead of ignoring i report and bully

I hope youre not ignoring me

I know I'm on your ignore list
no bro
I know I've expressed distaste to your mentalcel-type posts before, but really you've never done anything that bothered me nearly enough to block you :feelswhere: