Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Ignoring my oneitis feels good

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
Every time she tries to talk to me in my friend group I just walk away and talk to other foids. It makes her so sad :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Reminder that she would hate me if i talked to her directly :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

are you trying to achieve something through this or is this just a form of getting back at her and all foids?

are you trying to achieve something through this or is this just a form of getting back at her and all foids?
the latter

I give up on her ever being attracted to me. Unsurprisingly, she will hang out with pretty much anyone but me, so why would i give her any of my time?

it seems utterly pointless to put up with any of her bullshit and stupid conversations if she's not going to talk to me anyway. I have to do all the work: inviting her places, asking her if she's busy, etc.

She can't even add me on social media first. I have to do that, and furthermore she's never even sent me a message once

At this point it's funnier to just hurt her feelings as she did mine

Last edited:
:foidSoy: “How dare that subhuman think he’s too good for me!”

>having a oneitis

:soy:

cool so when you getting banned?

:foidSoy: “How dare that subhuman think he’s too good for me!”
reminds me of this tweet where this girl got really mad because she told some guy she wanted to be friends, and he was like "I was thinking the same"

She was like "noooo he's supposed to keep persisting :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:" and everyone just bullied her in the comment section :feelskek:

Every time she tries to talk to me in my friend group I just walk away and talk to other foids. It makes her so sad :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Reminder that she would hate me if i talked to her directly :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
SHE RAPED U:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

I recall something:

You've evaded the common floozy with little consequence. Good job.

I recall something:

View attachment 583235

You've evaded the common floozy with little consequence. Good job.
thank you. I realized after what you mentioned about Shannon Rose Bosnac that women are not to be trusted and are not worth our time in the slightest. Best thing to do is just to stay away and better yet, ignore.

Ahhh, so you're a normie?

im sure shes crying herself to sleep at night (while Chad jackhammers all her holes one by one)

Woah look at this there is a guy who lives in a world where it's possible for a female to talk to him.

You can easily talk to other foids and has the power to ignore your oneitis? And she wants to talk to you? You seem to be in a very good place, i bet that they would accept a foot lick or datw with you. Not only you are invited by your oneitis to a party, but she wants to talk to you and you can simply ignore her and switch her, does not seem like a incel, more like a volcel

You can easily talk to other foids and has the power to ignore your oneitis? And she wants to talk to you? You seem to be in a very good place, i bet that they would accept a foot lick or datw with you. Not only you are invited by your oneitis to a party, but she wants to talk to you and you can simply ignore her and switch her, does not seem like a incel, more like a volcel
yes, OP is a fakecel.

Cope.

Do people with fast metabolisms have to ignore yummy food? No, they won the genetic lottery and can eat their fill without becoming fat. I'm sorry, but your oneitis doesn't give a fuck about you.

I haven't seen mine physically since February of 2020. I still think about her everyday, just like I think about the mistakes I made in high school everyday.

Do people with fast metabolisms have to ignore yummy food? No, they won the genetic lottery and can eat their fill without becoming fat. I'm sorry, but your oneitis doesn't give a fuck about you.

Yes. For Justus Grossbier's benefit:

I haven't seen mine physically since February of 2020. I still think about her everyday, just like I think about the mistakes I made in high school everyday.

"Helping Hands", dear fellowcel. We are all in unity, somewhat.

She doesn't care that some beta ignores her. She will find another orbiter.
She can't even add me on social media first. I have to do that, and furthermore she's never even sent me a message once
Yep, she definitely doesn't care.