Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ignored by women most of my life until recently.....now they're coming out of the wood work for me

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/1duznvd/ignored_by_women_most_of_my_life_until/

Since 41, I've been getting hit on by random women. This 52 year old surgeon woman. A couple of Spanish girls. This 30 year old blondie......and, suddenly, a super cute and petite 25 year old red head. Even at the bars, cute girls come up and talk to ME during busy nights.

Now at 43, I'm in a relationship with a 25 year old red head. And she ain't even after my money, she comes from a family with many millions and has multiple big ass homes.

Nigger claims he was incel until his 40s and now he's suddenly slaying. Brutal delusionpill :feelskek:

Just began for betabuxxcels

Life begins at 50 bro!

He's peaking at the age Rich Coper says you peak at

Interesting :worryfeels: This actually gives me some hope

Neil de grasse tyson when the coping is too strong 1

If he’s short idk how to feel if he’s tall oh well

Now at 43, I'm in a relationship with a 25 year old red head

A win is a win tbh

He hasn't even hit his full prime yet, life begins at 50, incoming 18 year old blond gigastacy harem

Asian men tend to look younger than they are, and with aging also look manlier than in their twenties. Through these two dynamics, and if they stay fit, I guess they can play the Chang card.

Though I think it's also about social status that comes from higher level of education on average and more generally asian families being very strict with boys.

Men age like wine, sweaty. He learned to LOVE himself first, and then the butterflies came to his garden. :feelsclown:

Asian men tend to look younger than they are, and with aging also look manlier than in their twenties. Through these two dynamics, and if they stay fit, I guess they can play the Chang card.

Though I think it's also about social status that comes from higher level of education on average and more generally asian families being very strict with boys.
Is he tall is the final verdict

If he’s short idk how to feel if he’s tall oh well
he's probably being groomed for his money and she can tell he's never had it good anyway lol
prob the long hair improved his looks in some way that's why the gen female attention

Is he tall is the final verdict
Also this.

He probably won the genetical lottery without knowing. Probably autistic af and never realized the same foids were hitting on him when he was young.

Also this.

He probably won the genetical lottery without knowing. Probably autistic af and never realized the same foids were hitting on him when he was young.
Those types deserve to get jumped on at least once.

Also this.

Stop coping, he's just larping.

We just make hypothesis tbh

This got me to click on the dude's profile to check whether he's not posting in some hypnosis subs, cause this guy either legit learned mind control or made himself live in a delusion:feelshaha:.

That, or he's just being targeted by sugarbabies looking for a new daddy.

We just make hypothesis tbh
I personally think it’s larp. Plus it’s Reddit anyone who posts from there I cannot take them seriously @Lv99_BixNood

I'm in my 30s, somewhat statusmaxxed, and life has gotten even worst for me.

There's nothing I can do about being 5'6, sub5, and asian.

Its my looks, height, and race but its also my location as northern CA or just CA in general is the worst possible place to be on this planet when it comes to foids.
Then again i dont wanna stay in america and im planning on moving to asia for good.

Lol date of creation plus posting history proves it's a larpcel

This got me to click on the dude's profile to check whether he's not posting in some hypnosis subs, cause this guy either legit learned mind control or made himself live in a delusion:feelshaha:.

That, or he's just being targeted by sugarbabies looking for a new daddy.
Saiminmaxxed :feelsEhh:

Tales from Shanghai.

Ehhh it's probably true tbh. Obviously it's better to be a Chad in your teens and 20's. But this happens to a lot of guys and I hope it happens for me.

Chinks are copeLords, self awareness of a monkey

I remember my therapist telling me that once I'm in my 30s all of the girls will come out of the woodwork and I'll find someone jfl :lul::lul::lul:

Yeah after they've been used as fuck meat by chad. What a fucking joke man. I'll never be a betabux for some whore, I'd rather die alone in the worst misery possible.

We deserve better than this man. :feelsUnreal::feelsjuice:

I’m late 30’s and no gigastaceys yet, does this mean once I get my AARP card they will be kicking in my door? :feelshaha:

meh not surprising I'm sure some nerdy weebfoids have daddy issues

but who tf would agree to be their surrogate father

shameful

Unknowingly a betabuxx being groomed for his money :feelskek:

The gym probably helped but he's coping hard if he thinks its not about money.