Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

@IGiveUp, I will politely decline your offer

• Thread starter THE TRUE DIGLET
  • Start date
THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
* I am browsing through my emails *

@IGiveUp message- ''I am sorry for banning you, if you come back, it will be a great addition for our antiwork+ forum, however, I understand you may not want to come back after we committed hate speech against you, so as an apology, I will give you my role in my bbc productions and give you a month of blacked.com premium for free, please respond soon, my wife haruhi is nagging me for new clients for our online prostitution ring, xxoxo''

* two months later *

Honkler - ''I didn't understand the message''

* IGiveUp takes an hour out of his day explaining his proposal again while haruhi is getting horny, worked up and impatient *

* Honkler doesn't even read more than a sentence *

Honkler - '' I politely decline your offer, has I do not share your passion for bbc and anime cat femboys, and I find the whole notion of ''neetdom'' pathetic, I love being a McWage cuck and bossed around for a poverty tier wage ''

* IGiveUp couldn't respond, has his impatient femboy bf ties him down and lays pipe in him in the neet.net virtual reality realm *

* IGiveUp makes a new daily glownigger question thread as a part of his quota, '' If you were homeless and needed a job, would you consider working with me on blacked.com? *

* Neetgod is the first to reply *

Last edited: