Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel IG Model dies during botched butt lift surgery in 3rd world country

I'm imagining the surgery room scene moments before she died with the Peruvian surgeons just ripping flesh away off her ass, like a bunch of monkeys. There's mud on the floor, they are using blood stained instruments. Suddenly, without warning, her ass lets out a loud "BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP" and the nightbrite heart monitor goes off.

And nothing of value was lost
Just some ole used up roast beef flaps
Is it too late to give her a spanking?

Oh well.

Might as well crack open her cold one.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
This actually brightened up my week. Pure lifefuel.
indeed.
I'm imagining the surgery room scene moments before she died with the Peruvian surgeons just ripping flesh away off her ass, like a bunch of monkeys. There's mud on the floor, they are using blood stained instruments. Suddenly, without warning, her ass lets out a loud "BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP" and the nightbrite heart monitor goes off.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

:lul:

Imagine the smell

20200529 110243