Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foid with 13 million Instagram subscribers and star in OnlyFans dies from failed butt surgery

ULTRAMAN

ULTRAMAN

Veteran
★★★

OnlyFans model, 29, dubbed ‘Mexican Kardashian’ dies after ‘botched butt-lift op’

924tsZm.jpg

Joselyn Cano travelled to Columbia for the procedure which is designed to give the appearance of a bigger buttocks - before

Joselyn Cano believed to have died on December 7 during Brazilian butt-lift
News of 29-year-old's death shared on Twitter by fellow influencer Lira Mercer
Model's family are yet to confirm her death but people sharing condolences
Livestream of what is believed to be her funeral was shared on Youtube this week

sX6GrwU.jpeg

An Instagram model, dubbed the Mexican Kim Kardashian, is reported to have died at the age of 29 after a botched butt-lift surgery in Colombia.

a5ACHHI.jpg

Joselyn Cano from Newport Beach, California, is claimed to have died on December 7 and a livestream of what is believed to be her funeral was shared on Youtube this week.

W228Aj5.jpeg

Cano's death is yet to be confirmed by her family but people have been taking to social media to share their condolences.

cPAcdaF.jpeg

Cano was a model, social media influencer, building a following of more than 13million, and a fashion designer. Her LinkedIn profile also states she studied Microbiology at San Diego State University.

A three-hour livestream of what is believed to be her funeral was shown on Youtube, which saw loved ones paying their respects to the young woman in a casket beside a large picture of her.

rIVAO92.jpg

A short message on the stream read: 'Joselyn entered this life on Wednesday, March 14, 1990. She entered into Eternal Life on Monday, December 07, 2020.'

While reports of her death still remain unconfirmed, her Instagram page, which is typically updated at least once a week has not been updated since December 7.

JucFoT5.jpeg

Taking to Twitter after the news of her death, one person wrote: 'Rip Joselyn Cano so young and so beautiful.'

NLya4pq.jpeg

Another said: 'What the fuck? Joselyn cano died from getting a [Brazilian butt lift]? That shit is crazy.'

For Brazilian butt lift procedures, fat is taken from various parts of the body and put with the buttocks.

It has grown increasingly popular in the United States, becoming the fastest-growing type of plastic surgery, according to 2015 statistics from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.

ZKCW4Tu.jpg

fnPP07a.jpg

8JcfQzH.jpeg

9eYIaQn.jpg

The rate of buttock lift procedures rose 252 percent from 2000 to 2015. The total went from 1,356 to 4,767 procedures over the course of that time.

Injecting fat into the butt can lead to problems if done improperly, including fat embolism - which is when fat enters the bloodstream and blocks a blood vessel.

The estimated death rate for BBL is 1 in 3000, according to PlasticSurgery.org.

4CEjt3v.jpg

yZk0W6e.jpg

Can you imagine a more ridiculous death ? "Died trying to get a big butt". Like wtf.

They get greedy and vain, as if tutorial mode isnt easy enough, they mess it up somehow.

damn, who is going to cure cancer now?

Search for it on the internet, you get simps getting mad when some people just state this plain fact. "She died because she wanted a big butt." Reality itself is a fucking joke, and they can't even take it as it is, and they keep dissociating this whore from the reality SHE put herself into, all by herself. JFL

I just have a thought for her children. Apparently, they don't have a mother anymore. But I'm not even sure she would have been a barely decent mother to begin with.

Whore already had an ass the size of the moon. What more do you fucking want...

Also LinkedIn page describing her 'career'

Model
Social Media Influencer
Fashion Designer

So, the most do-nothing, just-exist, useless excuses for 'jobs' you could possibly imagine. She literally just plays and I guess 'designs' dress-up and rakes in millions.

Nuke this fucking planet already

Search for it on the internet, you get simps getting mad when some people just state this plain fact. "She died because she wanted a big butt." Reality itself is a fucking joke, and they can't even take it as it is, and they keep dissociating this whore from the reality SHE put herself into, all by herself. JFL

I just have a thought for her children. Apparently, they don't have a mother anymore. But I'm not even sure she would have been a barely decent mother to begin with.
I hope that at least her kids arent this dumb. Simps are just alt-cucks if you ask me. They are like chads but only because they pay for stuff the foid wants.

This reminds me of dying in tutorial mode in video games :lul: :lul: :lul:

Can you imagine a more ridiculous death ? "Died trying to get a big butt". Like wtf.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: If it was a man who died trying to get a bigger dick all of social media would be clowning him

They get greedy and vain, as if tutorial mode isnt easy enough, they mess it up somehow.
This^^. Tutorial mode already, big enough butt already, simps, and loyal following. She probably was well off to the point where she didn't need that microbiology degree either but it's never enough for them

Why people willingly put themself under the knife for something as useless as a bigger ass i will never understand.
This reminds me of dying in tutorial mode in video games :lul: :lul: :lul:

I hope I will die, when I get jaw surgery.

cheap ass couldn't even go to a first world country to do the surgery

Foid got greedy and paid the price.

Her ass was already gigantic. What a fucking retard

YOU GET WHAT YOU FUCKING DESERVE

That is very sad (no)

People at the morgue will have some fun.

Imagine throwing away a successful career for a needless surgery lmao braindead (and now completely dead) bitch.

Lol imagine in the spirit realm the other ghost ask her "how did you die?"

Guy ghost: yeah bro I blowed my brains cause my life is shit.

Her: I wanted a big butt.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

RIP. She already had a grotesquely big ass, but as we know, nothing is good enough for femoids but the best ;)

People at the morgue will have some fun.
Title: FakeMorgue - BIG ASS SLUT FUCKED
Description: Watch the newest episode of "FakeMorgue" now for only 4,99$!

I hope that at least her kids arent this dumb. Simps are just alt-cucks if you ask me. They are like chads but only because they pay for stuff the foid wants.
Has anyone told you your avi and signature is addicting as fuck to look at?

She died becoming a literal fatass.

Can't wait to hear about how this is the patriarchy fault, and men pushed these women to unrealistic standards. Its never these whores fault

20200805 144022

Extra high casket?

ROASTIE ROASTS IN HELL :dab::dab::dab:

So how exactly did she die from that? Did her ass rupture?

She had kids?

So how exactly did she die from that? Did her ass rupture?
probably some kind of embolism where some of the fat/filler they were injecting into her ass went into a blood vessel and then hit her heart or lungs

This obsession with fake giant asses (and tits) is pretty gross imo
I like asses and tits of every size, except grotesquely big and/or fake ones
These whores want to have the biggest possible lumps of fake fat, it's so disgusting. Dying like this is pathetic
:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

First life fuel thread in a while that's actually life fuel