Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel IG Model dies during botched butt lift surgery in 3rd world country

"Just get rhinoplasty bro!"

Play stupid games, you win stupid prizes. @ScornedStoic @ThoughtfulCel Come here for some lifefuel.

Rhino is waaaay less dangerous than BBL.
No it's not. Rhinoplasty is not an easy surgical procedure, that's a myth. People have died from it as well or they needed many revisions.

I didn't expect these type of comments.

BASED NGL

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

And nothing of value was lost
Just some ole used up roast beef flaps

Serves her right.

Her funeral is on youtube

Just get surgeries in third world clinics bro

Rest in piss bitch.

Play stupid games, you win stupid prizes. @ScornedStoic @ThoughtfulCel Come here for some lifefuel.
Foid deserved it. Went to get a bigger ass to.shake for Chad and tease men and payed with her life. A fair and even trade

QRHM

Imagine dying because you tried to make your butt bigger for Chad. Women are truly sad creatures.

Just another who didn’t contribute anything to the world, arguably she made the world worst place by being a degenerate whore. I’ll drink to this

My pretty dead girlfriend.
Don't forget to recycle it when you're done.

Me in 2 years when I go to russia.

12.9 million followers for being a degenerate whore who has contributed nothing to the world

Good riddance, I'm going to bed happy tonight

12.9 million followers for being a degenerate whore who has contributed nothing to the world

GIGA BASED

No it's not. Rhinoplasty is not an easy surgical procedure, that's a myth. People have died from it as well or they needed many revisions.
Mine went well luckily enough. Not many people die from it dude. You would have to be EXTREMELY unlucky.

Mine went well luckily enough. Not many people die from it dude. You would have to be EXTREMELY unlucky.
A lot of incels overstate how dangerous nose jobs are, so they can have an excuse to never do it. Even though rhinoplasty is one of the most common cosmetic surgeries. Asians get it done everyday. It's nothing compared to something like leg lengthening surgery, which is way more expensive and brutal. Even boob jobs are more dangerous than rhinoplasty, yet look at how many girls have those.

Anyway it's interesting how foids can have thousands of orbiters yet still get surgery for Chad. Meanwhile we need surgery just to be treated as human.

Is it too late to give her a spanking?

Oh well.

Might as well crack open her cold one.

A lot of incels overstate how dangerous nose jobs are, so they can have an excuse to never do it. Even though rhinoplasty is one of the most common cosmetic surgeries. Asians get it done everyday. It's nothing compared to something like leg lengthening surgery, which is way more expensive and brutal. Even boob jobs are more dangerous than rhinoplasty, yet look at how many girls have those.

Anyway it's interesting how foids can have thousands of orbiters yet still get surgery for Chad. Meanwhile we need surgery just to be treated as human.
Excellent point

This actually brightened up my week. Pure lifefuel.

Another thot rightfully patrolled.