Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if you've lost any hair, you're way past your prime

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
doesn't matter if you're only 19

it's over

lol im thinning at 18

what a great life

there's a vietnam veteran at my gym with nw0 hair

my hair is already thinning and Im not even in my 20s yet. its over

Thanks for the reminder, brah. Balding at 23, horseshoecel by 30. FML.

I lost hair but at the same time my hair grows fast af. So I’m good

I never had a prime.

I'm considering scalp micropigmentation, it looks real and is not as expensive as hair transplants. Also growing a beard.

If it's just thinning but not falling off, might be a nutrition issue. I had thin hair with dandruff in the early 20s and now it's a lot better because I have a better diet and literally chug greens and veggies every morning.

Still have my hair

NW7 at 24 checking in

The issue about balding is that it's not all at once. It's an incredibly slow progression that leaves you feeling pathetic and worthless throughout your youth.

I noticed myself losing hair at age 14. I was 16 when I realized my hairline was receding. 17 by the time other people first started to actually mention/notice it. By 18 it was my biggest insecurity, surpassing my body hair, round face and thin frame. I was only 20 when I first realized I was balding from the top. Now at 22, everyone notices my balding from both the front and top. It's just become a part of who I am and there's no hiding it.

Started balding at 18, it’s over

so i was past my prime at 17

i'm 19 and balding, guess it's over.